Yoko Co is looking for a WordPress Support Specialist to join our team. The things that you will tackle on a day to day basis will change, but the core responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of issues reported by our clients and seeing problems through to resolution.
- Researching, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Providing prompt and accurate feedback.
- Managing our customer support queue and ensuring an exceptional level of customer care.
We take great care and pride in partnering with the right clients and the level of service we provide them. In this role, you will be an integral part of ensuring we continue to stand out as a leader in this industry.
As an ideal candidate, you should:
- Be highly proficient in WordPress and possess the ability to understand, diagnose, and relay information to clients in an educational and simplified manner.
- Be able to tackle the small amount of non-WordPress items that our client submit (this might mean stepping outside of your WP comfort zone).
- Be self-motivated and take initiative. If you’re the kind of person who waits for someone to tell you what to do, this isn’t your kind of place.
- Be a problem solver. We don’t expect you to single-handedly solve every problem that our clients send in, but we’ve found that everyone on our team has a problem-solving mentality.
- Be able to juggle… multiple tasks at once, that is. You’ll need the ability to pivot quickly to complete, assign, and follow up on a variety of tasks each day.
- Have a “can-do attitude” and be willing to jump in and try something new to expand your skills and contribute to our greater good.
- Be an avid learner. Half the fun of this job is learning what goes on behind the scenes to keep up with a constantly shifting market and our own quick-paced, rapidly evolving industry. You should be excited to share knowledge by educating and receiving education from others, both team members and clients.
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and still provide quality, detailed, and exceptional customer service to our clients.
- Simply put, care about your work. As an agency, we know the impact we have on the world is through the way we amplify our clients’ impact. For that reason, we work only with people with whom we’re well-aligned. That goes for clients and team members.
Wow! We’re impressed… In exchange for these skills you’ll be rewarded with a very flexible work schedule, medical benefits, the option to telecommute as you’d like, great pay, unlimited leave, as well as participation in our annual shutdown (two, sometimes more, weeks off at the end of the year) and most federal holidays. Perhaps more importantly you’ll find yourself immersed in work that actually matters.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Great! In addition to sharing a favorite quote, please tell us something cool that you’ve learned recently. Big, small, nerdy, weird, or just plain fascinating… lay it on us! We like cool facts.