We are a software company that makes SaaS products used by millions of users worldwide.
Yet Another Mail Merge (YAMM) enables users to send and track personalized email campaigns from their GMail account, simply using a Spreadsheet to configure their mailing list. It is used and highly rated by millions of users to empower their day-to-day activities and it fits with many use cases such as sales, recruiting, events.
Awesome Table lets you create a web app from your spreadsheet data without coding skills, in order to make your data look nice, make it usable and actionable, and in the end, drive adoption to the data. Millions of users are using AwesomeTable in their daily work, and they love it. Thanks to AwesomeTable, our users can finally broadcast their spreadsheets to showcase their work without making their audience painfully read through a boring ugly spreadsheet.
Form Publisher lets you generate documents from Google Docs templates and Google Forms answers, that get directly stored and shared in Google Drive to the people you want. Millions of users use it every day to generate purchase requests, invoices, quotes,...
Our product values are: customer delight, simplicity and empowerment.
Our team is global (we have people based in France, Italy, Serbia, Bulgaria, Russia, US), highly motivated and competent. We are a remote first company: anyone can work fully remotely. We also have offices in Paris and Milan if that’s more your thing.
We are profitable and growing quickly, and looking for new talent that will help us reach new heights. Come shape the future of spreadsheet-driven applications, communication and productivity!
We are hiring 3 Customer Support Representatives to provide our customers with the best possible experience, even when things go wrong. We’re focused on building a support organization that ensures our customers feel well taken care of- with quick resolution times and thoughtful responses.
Your main responsibility will be to provide incredible customer service via the Zendesk system. You’ll sometimes have to get onto some customer calls to understand or help them solve their issue. You’ll have a lot of freedom to make the day-to-day job of the team more efficient, by customizing the toolchain, building new tools, and learning to scale operations. Working on a small team means you’ll be able to invest in learning what interests you most. Whether that be product operations or technical infrastructure. One of our former representatives even joined the product engineering team after having coded a few very useful support tools.
Our products are not very technical, so deep technical knowledge is not required, but you should have good knowledge of basic troubleshooting techniques to solve frequent issues that are due with how the internet works and browsers are used.
You’ll be thoroughly trained, and will be expected to learn quickly and ask questions proactively. You must be comfortable writing dozens of emails per day. You won’t be alone, surrounded by the Customer Support team and the Product and Engineering team to help you understand and solve the thorniest and weirdest problems.
- A great communicator who loves helping people
- A problem solver: you like to get to the bottom of things, and will move heaven and earth to find a solution to the customer’s problem
- You have empathy for the user, whether they are upset, anxious, frustrated or generally unhappy with our product or service
- You are a self-starter, and fast-learner, but you also know how to work as part of a team, have a good sense of what and when to escalate
- You are well organized
- Ideally, you have several years of experience doing support for a SaaS company
- A good compensation that gives you financial peace of mind, wherever you live
- Paid vacation
- Lunch vouchers for every worked day (only applicable in France, Italy)
- 50% of public transportation for daily commute covered (only applicable in France)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance (only applicable in France, Italy and US)
- Paid parental leave
How to apply:
We want to get a sense of who you are and how you think. To that end, please use your cover letter that covers the following points:
- Why you want to work in customer support
- Why you would like to support our products
- How does the YAMM quota work? (please make a spreadsheet and share your results as a screenshot)
- How can I insert images in an Awesome Table?
We value great writers, so please take your time to make it great. Stock cover letters won’t do. We’ll let you know that we’ve received your application and what the next steps are. We can’t wait to hear from you!
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective.We are always eager to further diversify our company. We are committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.