We are currently looking for a passionate Content Writer who complements our Customer Education Team!
- Produce well-researched content for publication
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
- Proven record of excellent writing - English
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Location can be fully remote, but opportunities to get to know the team in Berlin are welcome
- Merit-based culture with huge growth opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefits package, incl. wellbeing, personal development, and mobility
- Team events (e.g. summer event, Christmas party)
WorkMotion (www.workmotion.com) is a global HR platform enabling companies to hire & onboard their employees internationally, at the push of a button. It is our mission to create opportunities for anyone to work from anywhere. As work is becoming even more global and remote, there has never been a bigger chance to build a truly global HR-tech company.
We are a hyper-growth start-up, scaling clients, operations, and our own team by an incredible magnitude - you will be among the first employees and will have a unique chance to shape the company.