Userlist an email automation tool for SaaS companies. We need help with customer success: someone who can work with customers and leads, and help them implement best email marketing practices.
This is a part-time contractor position (approximately 20 hours/week).
What you'll be doing
- Reactive support: managing the support inbox
- Proactive support: reaching out to customers to help them improve their Userlist setup
- Handling calls: demos, onboarding, strategy, etc.
- Occasionally — recording video content like instructional videos (we'll be delegating post-production and publishing to other team members)
This is a very top-level description, we can adjust the volume or the scope at any time.
- Solid understanding of the email marketing landscape
- Solid understanding of the SaaS industry
- Native-level fluency in English
- Very comfortable on calls and video
This is a part-time contractor position (approximately 20 hours/week), with a potential to go full-time.
The schedule is very flexible. We'd like you to check the support inbox daily, but you can distribute the rest of the work as you feel necessary. All of the team members respect the asynchronous style of communication.
You don't have to open up your entire calendar for the calls, only a few convenient blocks 2-3 times per week.
The team is 100% remote. Jane and Benedikt, who will be working with you most closely, are in the European timezone. Many of the customers are based in the US. So the ideal overlap is EU afternoon (US morning).
- 100% remote work environment
- Flexible hours
- 4 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Monthly virtual hangouts with the team
- Team-first, sensible working environment
Why you should choose Userlist
Dozens of other companies are competing with us for your time and skills. Why should you choose Userlist over another company?
Userlist is a growing startup founded by two industry experts — Jane Portman and Benedikt Deicke. We're committed to building the best email marketing tool for SaaS companies, while our competitors are spreading themselves thin between different industries.
We hold strong technical & ethical opinions, as well as high design standards, so you'll be proud of the product you're working on.
Your work will be beautifully produced and published.
You will learn a lot, and work in the heart of the email marketing ecosystem.
How to apply
To get started, please head over to our website. You'll see the full job description, and a link to the application form in the end.
We encourage you to apply even if you don't feel like you match the description 100%. Many great people tend to undervalue their skills, so we don't want to miss the chance of meeting you.
Hope to see you soon 💛