We are growing, and we’re looking for an amazing individual to join our team! We’re seeking a real champion for this position: a well-rounded person to be a part of our OTT App team to support our customers.
Uscreen is a diverse, fast-developing video monetization platform, and the person joining us will play a pivotal role in our growth. This is a fast-developing industry, and our applications are a key part of our business. This position is responsible for deeply understanding the functionality of the apps, how the apps connect with Uscreen websites, and educating our customers with ease on these matters after their apps are published to the app stores.
Our team is incredibly smart, passionate, supportive, skilled, open to learning, and constantly developing. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy.
About The Role:
As an App Support Specialist, you will support all of our apps (mobile and TV apps) for our premium clients. You will be in charge of creating educational content to best support our apps, along with being the central person on the OTT team for app troubleshooting.
This is an intricate position, you will need to be technically savvy, have meticulous attention to detail, be methodical, be investigative, a problem solver, a fast learner and to be self-driven.
This is a fast-paced environment that requires you to understand and stay up to date on app protocol and requirements (e.g. Apple, Android, Amazon, Roku, etc). Previous experience with mobile apps and platforms is appreciated, but not required.
As this is both a technical and customer-facing role, we are looking for someone comfortable interacting with clients via email and zoom calls.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Overall app support (troubleshooting, status, and handling clients accounts)
- Creating educational content around app support and success
Important Requirements (Please read all):
*Note: We will only consider applicants whose local timezone, when converting Eastern Time 7am-7pm, is during business hours (6am-9pm your local time). This means the ideal candidate for us will be located in North America, Central America, or South America.
- 2+ years experience building and/or supporting apps published in app stores like Apple, Google, Roku, and Amazon.
- Ability to speak English clearly, and use proper English syntax.
- Must be comfortable learning our App Set-Up process and supporting our customers with their applications setup, development, and troubleshooting.
- Experience in SaaS or other software related fields.
- A fully functional workstation & quiet working space.
- Must have strong communication skills (written, verbal)
- Must be comfortable being on camera
- Must be able to handle challenging customer interactions with ease
- Able to comfortably work within the time of 7am-7pm Eastern Time and located in North America, Central America, or South America
- Excellent with time management
- Full-time (40 hours per week)
- 100% Remote - Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you are able to work your scheduled hours and attend team meetings.
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after your first 90-days)
- 2 Company Holidays
- Remote Office Equipment Reimbursement (up to $500 USD)
- Budget for personal development
- Co-working stipend (based on location/need/safety due to global pandemic)
HOW TO APPLY:
- Apply using the link below
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Zoom interview with the successful candidates
Apply here: https://forms.gle/HNAYqRhmCZKHCaim8
Uscreen is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
The determination to move applicants forward in our hiring process will be based on how the candidates’ skills, qualifications, knowledge, and experience meet the requirements of the position as outlined in this job posting.
Please note that due to the large number of applications received, that we are thrilled about, we are only able to respond to qualified candidates at this time. Should you be selected to move forward in the recruiting process you will be notified within 2-weeks of your submission.