HAMMER is a Truck GPS Navigation App developed by the largest online community of professional truck drivers, TruckersReport.com. TruckersReport started as a way to connect drivers to each other and has grown into the largest community of professional drivers with a wealth of helpful trucker tools, resources, and job services provided at no cost to the driver.
As part of the HAMMER team, the Driver Experience Specialist role will be responsible for acting as the liaison between the drivers using the HAMMER app and the development team to improve the user experience and help the development team in identifying app improvements. The ideal candidate has exceptional listening and communication skills and acts confidently as the voice of the driver internally.
- Provide customer and technical support to HAMMER users across all channels including email, forum posts, Google Play reviews, App Store reviews, In-app feedback, and social media
- Collect user feedback and organize into comprehensive bug reports and feature requests using JIRA
- Represent the drivers in team discussions - Provide the team with insight into what the drivers are needing and the issues they are facing
- Perform quality assurance testing on new app updates and releases
- Identify and communicate any user experience or grammar issues back to the development team
- Work closely with Beta Testers - Maintain ongoing communications with ~200 drivers beta testing HAMMER, collect and organize all feedback
- Conduct phone interviews with users and collect data/feedback
- Identify user pain points and organize into actionable feedback for the product designer and development team
- Coordinate and schedule content to share on social media platforms and maintain an active presence on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Coordinate and maintain communications with social media influencers
- Respond to all comments and messages on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and process any feedback accordingly.
MINIMUM SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1+ years in customer technical support or similar experience
- Experience working with JIRA or similar project management software
- Strong customer service skills
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient in using social media platforms and best practices specifically Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Experience with Hootsuite is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Salary - $50,000
- Company provided health benefits