About SureSwift Capital:
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 80+ people in 14 time zones around the world.
While we do work hard, we all work remote, and according to our own schedules that make the most sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time...unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you.
We’re building the company we want to work for. We value creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and are committed to building a culture where everyone thrives! SureSwift Capital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Feedback Panda offers online ESL (English as a second language) teachers a solution to manage their course, student and classroom data. This centralized system for each teacher automates much of the administrative work required. The key service offered is the customer relationship management system, for teachers to track key details of their students and the feedback templating system which gives teachers the freedom to add student-specific class details to a curriculum-based feedback template.
Your Daily Challenges:
We are currently seeking a part-time remote Customer Happiness Specialist to work up to 20 hours per week. The Customer Happiness Specialist will work directly with the FeedbackPanda team and product manager and gain experience behind the scenes of an innovative edu-tech SaaS. An ideal candidate is self-guided, intellectually curious, efficient, and an independent learner.
- Answering help desk tickets in an accurate, effective, and timely manner
- Meeting with customers via webcam for difficult issues
- Live chat
- Lead weekly webinars for new and potential users
- Data entry
- Attending weekly team meetings.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Ability to learn unfamiliar software applications quickly
- Excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of Windows, Mac, and iOS
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Customer service oriented
- Agile and easy to work with
- Knowledge of the online teaching industry
- Strong knowledge of Google Drive and its components
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent and clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- 1-2 years of experience as an online ESL teacher, working for multiple schools is a plus
- 2 years in Online Customer Success
- Customer.io, Jira, Stripe, and Help Scout experience is a huge plus
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/start-up environment is a plus
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is remote / work from home.
Thank you for taking the time to read about this opportunity.