Established in 2016, Support Adventure is an expat outsourcing company that provides people the opportunity to live and work in exciting cities worldwide while offering tech support online in a location-independent manner.
We are currently looking for experienced IT support technicians to work remotely on our clients’ helpdesks located around the world. Depending on your level of experience you will be working as a helpdesk technician, project technician, or part of the NOC team, all in a 100% remote capacity. You’ll be joining a team of almost 200 technicians of various levels working with some of the latest commercially available technology.
We’re currently hiring people with experience in most or all of the following fields:
- Remote desktop support for Microsoft Windows (experience with macOS is a plus)
- Remote network troubleshooting and administration
- Microsoft Windows, Windows Server and Microsoft 365 deployment, administration and management
- Virtual Device administration and management (Microsoft Azure, AWS and/or VMware)
- Experience working with ticketing systems in a high-paced MSP environment is a major plus
The following skills and abilities are a must:
- A high level of English language proficiency, both spoken and written, is required
- A passion for customer service and great ‘soft’ skills
- Ability to present technical information in plain terms to non-technical users
- Great attention to detail especially when it comes to documentation and taking excellent notes
- A passion for learning and the ability to adapt to new technologies
What Support Adventure offers:
We offer a competitive salary, usually in the range of $2000-4000+ monthly, depending on position and experience. Payouts are made in USD, EUR, or GBP.
You will be joining a team of seasoned technicians from all over the world, working remotely with users from various English-speaking countries across the globe.
Working with Support Adventure, you'll have a dedicated team of people that will continuously work with you and our clients to get you the best working experience possible and assist you with any aspect of your personal remote working adventure.
Feel free to contact us any questions at email@example.com for more information.