Are you currently a SaaS Customer Support Advocate looking for that next big challenge? Does joining a small team where you can have an enormous impact on the direction of a fast-moving start-up sound exciting? If you answered yes to these questions, then this might be the perfect role for you!
We’re looking for a highly personable, driven and resourceful Customer Support Advocate to join us!
Note: Please only apply if you are comfortable working in a fully remote role and within the APAC time zone.
- Develop expertise in our product and act as a subject matter expert for our customers.
- Use strong critical thinking and troubleshooting abilities to identify, investigate and resolve technical issues correctly.
- Provide first-tier support by responding to customer queries in a timely, empathetic and accurate manner.
- Assist users with customization requests involving HTML/CSS.
- Advocate for our customers by identifying trends in issues and suggesting improvements.
- Assist with keeping internal and customer-facing support documentation up to date.
- Maintain established metrics and high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to improve the overall customer experience.
- Min. 2 years of experience in a customer support role.
- Have a passion for amazing customer service and going the extra mile.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Tech-savvy (technical support experience is a huge plus).
- Experience working with SaaS Enterprise applications (HelpScout, Asana, Slack etc.
- Resourceful, friendly, quick-thinking and empathetic are some of the words used to describe you.
- You are a team player, adaptable and have an amazing work ethic. You can identify where help is needed and are motivated to pitch in.
Why Choose Stamped.io?
You will be joining us at an inflection point for the Stamped product and team. We have experienced significant growth, our customers love us (but don’t just take our word for it), and we recently joined the WeCommerce family.
We take ownership and pride in our work and we expect the best out of everyone on our team. If you're the type of person that seeks out new challenges, wants to work with some of the best people in the SaaS Ecommerce space and make a meaningful immediate impact to a growing company, this is for you!