Shogun is on a mission to empower brands to create exceptional ecommerce experiences, and in the process, build the world's best remote company.
Since being in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, we've seen tremendous growth while intentionally creating a culture where people from all backgrounds belong. Our company and products are informed by diverse perspectives from the best talent around the world. We are fully remote, have no offices, and are looking for team members who are excited to work remotely.
We closed our Series A and B in 2020, and after raising a $67.5M Series C in 2021, we are scaling faster than ever. Some of our investors include Insight Partners, Initialized Capital, Accel, VMG Partners, and Y Combinator. Join us to grow your career with our rapidly growing company!
We are looking to add a Senior Technical Support Coordinator to our highly-reviewed support team! As part of our team, you'll work with clients and developers to answer questions about our software and coordinate resolutions to technical & critical issues.
Provide our clients with fast responses and frequent updates. Perform thorough troubleshooting to determine accurate paths of escalation. Provide mentorship to teammates through knowledge sharing, learning opportunities, and internal documentation.
- Advanced Troubleshooting: Communicate with clients’ developers to understand the issues they're experiencing. Review error messages and logs to determine the source of reported issues.
- Case Escalation: Escalate critical outages to our engineering team while keeping clients up-to-date on the resolution’s progress.
- Maintaining Coverage: Provide support for our clients by covering defined shifts, during which you will be monitoring support channels for inbound messages
- Data Validation: Ensure escalated tickets contain details necessary for proper routing and analytics.
- Facilitate SLA Adherence: Monitor open issues. Alert stakeholders of approaching SLA breaches.
- 4+ years of experience doing customer support for a USA based tech company, ideally a software company.
- 3+ years of experience documenting and escalating bugs.
- Ability to visually comprehend front-end code, such as React and JSX
- Understanding of technical vocabulary common to software and web development
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Attention to detail
- A great attitude and desire to help people
Nice to Have
- Understanding of full-stack web development or headless solutions.
- Experience providing support via Slack
- Experience providing enterprise level support
- Experience in incident management
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (vary by location)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with
- Remote work – We are a diverse and distributed team that uses Slack, Zoom, Notion and other tools to stay connected
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what's right over what's easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually, and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
Please refer to the position specific location requirements listed under the location section of the job description as we are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the mentioned location(s) without requiring employment visa sponsorship. Click here if you are a Colorado-based, US candidate.