Sherpa's mission: Empower real estate professionals to succeed by creating the most powerful real estate-focused tech suite in the world. Sherpa makes prospect communications for real estate professionals easy and powerful. We are a small bootstrapped team experiencing exponential growth in demand for our services, and we need your help!
Core Values: Care360 (Family & Self, Team, Customer) - Be Curious - Take Ownership - Independent Team Player - Focus On Results
Work from our Denver office, or remote from Anywhere in the western hemisphere!
This is a Coronavirus proof position - we are full steam ahead!
Sherpa, Inc. is growing our team! We are hiring a Customer Support representative to partner with clients to drive adoption, manage business processes, and grow our business. This role is a balance of individual work within a highly collaborative team. You will be working directly with clients to maintain and grow existing relationships and will identify expansion opportunities with the goal of achieving negative net churn.
This role at Sherpa, Inc. will amplify your career. From taking on new challenges to following the lead of incredible mentors, we promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference.
If you’re a person who is driven by customer happiness and success, then this role is made for you.
You’re good at
- Collaborating with others to drive best practices
- Working directly with clients to achieve success
- Communicating with fellow team members
- Identifying opportunities for product expansion
- You love inspiring others with enthusiasm
- You have a never say never attitude
- You have experience working at a tech company
What you’ll do
As Customer Support, you’ll be responsible for:
- Relentless customer ticketing support through Facebook, Freshdesk and email. We’re looking for a ticket ninja!
- Onboarding new customers and training their staff on how to use the Lead Sherpa platform effectively.
- Advising our customers on how to improve their performance and increase their return on investment.
- Working closely with our product and engineering teams to ensure issues are resolved.
- Proactively talking with customers to ensure that they get the most value out of our service.
What you’ll need
- Professional experience in Customer Support or Account Management.
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- A great track record of mitigating customer churn.
- Excellent communication skills, a great listener.
- Tech savvy and have experience implementing software on an account per account basis.
- Experience working with customer communication and ticketing tools like Intercom and Freshdesk.
- Work remotely from anywhere - we are a 100% distributed team working primarily during mountain standard time (Denver)
- Health insurance assistance
- 401(k) with company match
- Awesome culture; talented and friendly team!