Player Support Specialist - Part-Time (Contract), Remote (US/UK only)
Replay Poker (www.replaypoker.com) was founded in 2005 and is one of the most popular free-to-play online poker sites.
Our vision is to be the #1 free poker destination for all passionate players and its communities. Our mission is to offer the best free poker room and community experience to all poker players in a fair, friendly and competitive environment.
We will succeed by offering an exceptional poker game experience and never losing our players’ trust. We celebrate the world’s greatest card game, its rich history and tradition, and seek to inspire others to share in our passion.
We’re looking for a part-time Player Support Specialist to join our small, fully-distributed Operations team on a Friday through Monday schedule. This is a remote, contract position with no end date. Candidates must be able to work weekends and US bank holidays (excluding major holidays). This position requires 20 hours per week, and we’re flexible on the time of day you’re available.
Key duties of the role include:
- Answer player inquiries via support software (Zendesk), private message, and forum.
- Handle abuse reports from players and moderate accounts as necessary.
- Review new avatars and usernames to ensure they adhere to our Code of Conduct.
- Report bugs to our tech team (via Clubhouse).
- Advocate for our players, passing along suggestions and feedback to management.
Skills you’ll need:
- Empathy, patience, positivity, and a player-first attitude.
- The ability to work independently and communicate asynchronously.
- Technical aptitude. You should know how to clear a cache, take a screenshot, navigate modern forums, and easily pick up new software.
- Excellent written English language skills, and the ability to communicate complicated subject matter in a simple, readable way.
- Friday through Monday availability. You may work five hours these four days, or four hours with an additional day.
Bonus points for:
- A love of poker, or the desire to learn!
- Remote work experience.
- Customer support experience in gaming or technology.
- Experience with help desk software
- Familiarity with mobile and/or freemium games.
What we offer:
- Salary of $20/hour (USD).
- Flexible working hours.
- We’re a growing team, so you’ll have a huge impact on the decisions and work being done.
- We’re a remote-first company, and understand the importance of asynchronous communication, flexible work life, and the tools you’ll need to succeed on a distributed team.
*only applications including a resume will be considered.