As a Knowledge Specialist in the Customer Success department, you will be part of a team responsible for ensuring a quality, comprehensive and accurate library of ReCharge knowledge. This includes creating documentation for our public support and developer documentation, internal knowledge base, and training modules.
What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Use your ability to simplify complex issues and technical writing expertise to create external support articles that boost the excellence of our merchants, especially during the onboarding phase and post-launch phase.
- Execute on a user-journey based learning approach to ensure customers are leveraging the ReCharge platform to deliver business value.
- Design, produce, and maintain customer-facing and internal product training content. This content could vary in audience from small business owners to highly technical software engineers.
- Meet deadlines for content tasks.
- Communicate with Product Managers and other stakeholders when product additions or changes are being developed that require documentation.
- Assist with writing internal training modules, internal guides, and documentation.
- When needed, assist in the ticket queue to help the overall support team achieve KPIs.
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years of experience in documentation and writing for a support audience
- Experience with Zendesk Guides, Stoplight, Jira, and Confluence
- Proficiency with technical writing – grammar, spelling, syntax, style
- Broad understanding of APIs and front-end web development a plus
- Understanding of information architecture — you consider user experience when creating content
- Excellence at breaking down complex information into easily understood concepts
- Ability to absorb highly technical information and make it accessible to everyone
- An exceptional eye for detail, grammar and syntax, and excellent organizational and communication skills
- An instinct for recognizing when knowledge is missing and a passion for closing the gaps
- Resourcefulness: you'll figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen