Remote within the U.S. - $70k - $100k
Podsights is looking for a Platform Success Partner, who will be that go-to person on Podsights’ platform and features for our Enterprise customers (publishers, agencies, and brands). Our enterprise customers (including NPR, Spotify, and more) rely on Platform Success to provide information, get their campaigns live with Podsights tracking, analyze data, and everything in between.
Here's a little about us, a little about what we believe and what we are looking for.
Podsights' mission is simple; we are looking to grow the podcast industry. Far too many brands try a podcast advertising campaign and churn. Or worse: they don't even try to enter the market. By providing a platform for brands to understand and scale podcast advertising, we encourage investment in podcast advertising and by proxy to publishers.
We’re looking for someone with 2-3 years of experience in ad operations, campaign management, account management, or platform success in the digital advertising space. You don’t need to have previous experience in podcast tech, but an interest and enthusiasm for the podcast space is necessary.
As a SaaS company, Platform Success has a focus on efficiency, workflow automation, and product iteration.
As an Enterprise Platform Success Partner, you will:
- Work effectively with the Podsights’ Partnerships team to ensure Enterprise customers see the value of Podsights features
- Provide support on Platform Usage, campaign builds, campaign analysis, and troubleshooting for a subset of Enterprise customers
- Qualify technical support tickets for Podsights engineers
- Help all partners adhere to Platform Success workflows and processes
- Work with publishers, brands, agencies to ensure campaigns launch without a hitch
- Collaborate with others on the Platform Success team to improve our product and processes
In order to be successful in this role, we think you’ll need:
- Experience with tracking pixels, digital ad tags, or any other basic ad tracking
- Project management experience and top notch written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and comfortable working with math, formulas and data.
- Organization Skills: Must have attention to detail, ability to work independently and ability to manage multiple priorities at once.
We’d prefer these skills:
- Experience in ad serving, ad operations, podcast attribution, or ad tech
- Experience using podcast ad servers like AdsWizz, Art19, Megaphone, etc.
- Management experience a plus
What are the benefits?
Podsights is a full-remote company with occasional team retreats to get to know your teammates. We offer competitive compensation, a 401K program, an annual WFH stipend, and we cover 100% of health benefits (medical, dental, and vision)! We also offer 4 weeks of PTO each year, a holiday break at the end of the year, and a generous parental leave policy.
Here at Podsights, we believe strongly that we benefit from diversity and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. We value inclusion and welcome diverse viewpoints.
We are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.