USA BASED CANDIDATES ONLY
We call this position a "Customer Advocate" because it's your job to do just that: advocate for the best possible experience for our customers. Friendly, empathetic support can make someone's day, and we're committed to making every interaction - whether email, call, or chat - a fun and helpful one!
This is not a customer service position. There's a difference between customer service and customer support, which might sound confusing - so please read on!
We're looking for great communicators who can explain challenging technical information in easy to understand language. Please know that while we love a great vocabulary, simple and clear language skills are what we need.
Your mission is to help our photo booth owners succeed with their software, which means you'll need significant experience troubleshooting and investigating software related issues. In order to succeed in this role, you must have significant experience troubleshooting software in a previous role or otherwise relevant experience.
That means you'll need to be a natural problem solver, curious about everything, and driven to find the root issue in every scenario that comes your way. Sound like you? Great! Read on:
- Passionate about technology: enthusiasm for how it works, how to use it, and everything in between
- Has 3 years minimum of previous technical support experience in which you have developed strong troubleshooting ability and are comfortable investigating a wide variety of technical situations
- Confident communicator who does not hesitate to ask questions, investigate, and share your findings with the team
- Understands and answers all customer support questions with a personable nature, troubleshooting skills, and quick wit
- Educates your team members about products, while independently keeping your own technical know-how up to date
- Increases customer delight through extraordinary customer service
- Understands grammar and appreciates the Oxford comma
- Demonstrates empathy through verbal and written responses
- Team oriented and enjoys working with others to find great, out of the box solutions
- Experience with photography is a plus!
We are looking for candidates who are able to work the following time shift:
Tuesday - Saturday, 7am - 4pm Pacific Time
If you do not confirm you are available for a time shift, your application will automatically be disqualified. 😭
Salary Range: $55K - $70K USD
- Technical Support - three (3) years of technical support experience with at least one (1) year of providing advanced level technical troubleshooting is required for this role
🏥 Health Benefits
👴 401K for California Based Employees
📚 Education Stipend
💻 Remote Work
💰 Bonus Plan
🏝️ Annual Retreat
✈️ Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
💼 Quarterly Financial Meetings
📊 Open Book Management
💪 Intimate Team
🧑💻 Work from Home Stipend