Nacelle is a headless progressive web app (PWA) solution built for online retailers who are dissatisfied with slow page load speeds and low mobile conversion rates. With Nacelle, retailers deliver lightning-fast customer experiences through PWA storefronts optimized across all devices, are SEO friendly and pair seamlessly with eCommerce platforms like Shopify. We partner with top retailers including Something Navy, Boll & Branch and Barefoot Dreams.
We are an early stage, venture-backed, fully remote company. Our institutional investors include Index Ventures and Accomplice Ventures. We also have raised from notable angels including leaders from Shopify Plus, Attentive, and Klaviyo.
We are looking for a passionate, proactive, and results-driven Merchant Success Manager to join our Developer Relations and Merchant Strategy team. As the first customer success hire, you will be the expert in crafting repeatable process across various support channels ensuring merchant and partner success. You will be the face of our product support working with a portfolio of high growth merchants, understanding their goals, and providing strategy.
- Establish best practices that optimize the customer experience
- Provide technical and product support to merchants, agency partners, and technical integration partners
- Oversee and manage routing and workflows from the support queue
- Assist in troubleshooting by identifying potential issues and liaising towards a resolution with various internal teams including Engineering and Product
- Provide effective consultation based on merchant needs by identifying performance improvement opportunities as well as sharing advice for optimizing platform utilization
- Represent the voice of the merchant to inform our sales process and product roadmap
- Maintain and enhance overall customer health metrics including NPS and CSAT surveys, customer feedback, etc.
- BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 4+ years relevant work experience in customer success, account management, or other related fields (SaaS experience preferred)
- Demonstrated excellence in listening and communication
- Excellent analytical and strategic problem solving skills
- Time-management and organizational skills
- Awareness of latest eCommerce technology trends and applications
- Ability to empathize and understand merchant's requirements
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
Nice to Have:
- Technology experience (+ eCommerce tech)
- Startup experience
- Remote work history