At Mailprotector, the Partner Success Support Specialist has a deep knowledge of our platform and uses that understanding to help improve our partners' businesses daily. This role is critical to building strong and lasting business relationships. Support is done 100% remotely by coaching, advising, and training partners and vendor teams on best practices for successfully selling and facilitating Mailprotector services to end-users.
The role is not traditional "tech support." There is a high level of partner engagement; you regularly represent our entire team's face and brand, so we require a strong command of interpersonal skills.
The role might be a good fit if you:
- Find genuine enjoyment in helping people solve technical problems
- Enjoy being presented with situations that don't have an obvious answer and are excited by unfamiliar problems
- Can patiently help people understand technical issues
- Have worked in B2B or channel environments
- Comfortable communicating over video and managing expectations towards mutually agreed upon outcomes
- Generally, the 'go-to' person in your circle of friends when someone needs help
- You're empathetic - able to put yourself in another's shoes and point them in the right direction
- Have a demonstrable track record of pursuing personal and professional growth
- Have a technology degree or other applicable technology experience
- Enjoy the additional freedoms and responsibilities of small company culture
- Can enhance the sales cycle by articulating technical expertise with our sales team
- Spent one to three years in an IT-related role
Minimum Qualifications (Skills, Abilities, Knowledge):
- High School diploma or equivalent; 4-year related college degree preferred
- 1-3 years computer and networking support experience; in managed services preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of DNS, SMTP, email servers, and basic networking concepts
- Proficiently manage a dynamic workload
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Able to speak, read and write the English language
- Detail Oriented
- Task Prioritization
- Problem Solving/Troubleshooting
- Deadline Driven
- Professional Interpersonal Persuasion
Who we are and what we do:
The Mailprotector team provides messaging security, encryption, and compliance to companies, non-profits, and governments around the world. We do this exclusively through a network of channel partners who rely on us for this mission-critical application. We operate primarily from our headquarters in the historic Ivey's building on Main Street in Greenville, SC, and our EMEA office on Midsummer's Blvd in the heart of Milton Keynes, UK.
Other things you should know:
- Our interview process is more involved and thorough than you think it will be. The process helps us find you the right seat on the bus.
- We're going to pay much more attention to your cover letter than your resume.
- We're first and foremost a team, but that doesn't mean this is a place to blend in. We are looking for creative, intelligent, opinionated, hard-working teammates who want their efforts and input to matter.
- Hiring only in the United States. No international candidates will be considered.
- This position offers a $2,000 sign-on bonus for eligible external candidates.
If you think you might fit this role and our team, we'd love to talk. Please submit your resume and bespoke cover letter. We'll be back in touch if we think there might be a reason to speak further.