Lunar Rails is an agency based in Dubai specializing in the field of virtual assets, offering professional services to businesses located globally.
We are seeking a Crypto Operations Analyst to join our close knit and high performing team. Primary responsibilities will be working with the OTC Trading Desks for client order executions and servicing requirements. A secondary responsibility of this role will be staying on top of industry trends, providing research and insights to our clients. At Lunar Rails, we strive to stay ahead of the curve and remain up-to-date with the constantly evolving digital asset space. Our team keeps their finger on the pulse by regularly performing in depth research and analysis into market trends and staying abreast of news stories as they break.
This is a fully remote position, but you must be available to cover both 9:00a-5:00p CET or 1:00p-9:00p CET.
Anyone outside of the US can apply.
We are only considering candidates that do our quiz: https://forms.gle/jodiABbbQbHVi8n88
Anyone who submits an application without doing the quiz will not be considered.
We consider applications from candidates who are looking for a career change, but who can display the necessary research, english writing/communication and mathematical skills. As long as you are able to pass the quiz, you will get a chance. There is no time limit to take the quiz. Start date for this position is in September.
For more information about us, visit: https://www.lunarrails.io/careers
- Work as part of a global trading team based in multiple time zones - Must be available to cover both 9:00a-5:00p CET or 1:00p-9:00p CET
- Oversee and conduct trade execution and booking of client crypto orders
- Act as a liaison between company and customer for quality assurance – striving for best in class outcomes for all stakeholders
- Manage and maintain banking flows for fiat settlements
- Working with Finance, Operations, Compliance and Product teams to develop new products, internal controls and optimisation
- Assist in the design and implementation of business plans and procedures to drive growth and customer outcomes
- Help maintain daily operations, security, financial & professional services, supporting and adjusting as necessary across core functions
- Driving continuous improvement through innovation
- Design/implement key metrics and controls, building performance tracking systems for all product lines
- Produce reports on performance, trade activity and client engagement
- Market research, report writing and presentations of various topics related to our industry
- Excellent at mathematics and algebra
- Excellent written and verbal Business English communication
- Excellent attention to detail, combined with strong communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a self-starter; adaptable and able to react quickly to changing business needs
- Individual contributor, unafraid of rolling your sleeves up
- You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact - Belief that virtual assets are the future of payments and can change the world
- Keen with learning about Cryptocurrency & Blockchain
- Real passion & energy for the markets and a career in financial services
- Able to work autonomously in a distributed team
- Open to take salary in BTC
- Able to travel to Dubai for team meetings every quarter
- Experience with Client Service
- Experience with exchanges, wallets or other relevant financial services
- Trading experience (responsibility for PnL, risk and analysis) - not just your Personal account
- B. S.or B. A. in accounting, finance, math, economics, business, engineering or other technical field
- Experience with Blockchain analytics tools
- Strong understanding of the cryptographic principles underpinning Blockchain technologies
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Background in crypto currency or FX trading
- Experience or knowledge of Trading and investment systems, Order Execution Management systems, Foreign Exchange dealer systems
- Experience of Google suite / analytics
- Fully Remote position - no more commuting to the office and work wherever you want (relative timezone)
- Budget for skill improvement and conferences
- 25 vacation days 1st year, 30 vacation days second year, with your local holidays added on top
- Fun industry to follow
- Some paid trips to Dubai and conferences