- Just is looking for a Customer Success representative to protect and increase our SaaS revenue. You would be a part of our growing Customer Success team, reporting to our Chief Product Officer. You would manage the customer lifecycle post-sale, proactively working to on-board, educate, support, and retain customers.
What you will be doing
- Onboarding customers.
- Upselling customers to higher tier products and executing against the upsell playbook.
- Ensuring renewals, tracking and de-risking churn risk, and maintaining the general health of customer relationships (working closely with the Trade Analysis and Negotiation team).
- Planning webinar content and hosting webinars.
- Managing NPS surveys.
- Providing day-to-day customer support in close collaboration with others on the Product and Customer Success teams.
- Reporting on KPIs related to upsells, NPS, and churn metrics.
- Collaborating with the product marketing content manager on case studies, blogs, videos and other content creation.
- You have worked in an early-stage, B2B, product-centric SaaS company.
- 4-5 years in a client-facing role managing multiple accounts.
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively with C-Suite leaders and other senior professionals on complex topics, and have the communication skills that engender trust and confidence with customers.
- High level of technical and domain specific aptitude.
- Ability to develop relationships over the phone/video.
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written English to clients and internal teams.
- You have the energy, passion and fortitude of the get things done, entrepreneurial mindset.
- Proactive mindset with excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Comfortable using online software sales automation products such as Pipedrive.
Also good if
- Your start-up experience includes fin-tech.
- You have proficiency in one of the following languages (in addition to English): Norwegian, Swedish or Danish.
- Please send us your CV/resumé to email@example.com