The Guest Experience Agent (GEA) is responsible for making sure that everything is running smoothly and efficiently during their shift as it pertains to our HOLT’s guests in all markets.
The Guest Experience Agents handle all guest bookings and provide a 5-Star experience for all HOLT guests. They have to do so while maintaining strong communication with their Guest Experience Manager (GEM) and local Market Managers (MMs). An important part of your role will be handling reviews and insurance related cases as they relate to damages created by guests stays.
Our Guest Experience Team is the voice of HOLT for our guests. HOLT’s core mission is to deliver jaw dropping experiences to guests, addressing all questions, requests, or issues. HOLT fields hundreds of interactions daily, and they are growing at a breakneck pace, along with HOLT herself. Our Guest Experience Agents are currently located in Latin America, Europe and Asia.
HOLT is looking for customer-focused problem solvers to join our Guest Experience Team, addressing field reservations requests, troubleshooting guest issues, and taking HOLT’s guest experience to the next level. With guest requests coming in at all hours, our Guest Experience Agents are responsible for speaking directly with guests and working closely with MMs and Ground Teams to deliver on HOLT’s brand promise and ensure that the needs of the guests are met.
Guest-oriented positions will have significant weekend hours and off-days during the weekday, though you will have paid time off and two days a week off. HOLT is seeking someone who is a self-starter that wants to grow a business. This is not a 9-to-5 job. This is a commitment of 50 hour weeks. If you are hard working, empathetic, solutions oriented, and ready to jump into the startup world then this is the job for you. We are looking for strong decision-making skills, and someone who is personable and loves speaking to others. This candidate should have strong computer literacy skills, with no training required for Google Suite and basic spreadsheet and document applications. Sense of humor is a plus!
Please read this carefully before submitting an application.
Applying candidates must:
• Speak fluent English and Spanish
• Be located in an Americas time zone
• Have 2+ years in the short term rental hospitality or hotel sector
• Have 1+ years experience using ClickUp, Asana, Monday, Airtable, or Notion.
• Currently have or have the ability to get a WiFi connection above 150mb/s.
• Possess a high-performing computer with enough RAM to run all of our applications.
• Possess an up-to-date mobile phone.
Also include the following:
• Please email us a screenshot of the final result of this typing speed test: https://www.typingpal.com/en/typing-test
• Please email us a screenshot of the final result of this internet speed test: https://www.speedtest.net
• Please email us a screenshot of the final result of this English comprehension test:
• Please email us a screenshot of the final result of this math comprehension test:
• Submit your answers for our HOLT Guest Situation test: https://forms.gle/57U96aufhN9qeehA8
What we offer
• Highly competitive salary, no matter the geographical location of our agents
• All work shifts during your regular day-time hours
• Fast-track growth opportunity: rise to Guest Experience Manager, Operations Associate or even Market Manager in less than one year with outstanding performance
• Paid professional development
• Generous and flexible paid-time-off