We are GovAssist
GovAssist.com is the leading company specialized in immigration consultancy dedicated to helping individuals travel to the United States, affiliated with the UT law firm GovAssist Legal which provides legal services on immigration matters. We have provided superlative assistance to more than 250000 clients so far, and we are preparing for a business expansion.
The most important aspect of our recruitment process is self-awareness: we are looking for people who have a clear understanding of themselves and what they are wishing for in their professional careers. This means that we expect to collaborate with individuals who not only have the right skills but who also made the conscious decision to look for a company in our industry and with our characteristics. We welcome the chance to get to know you and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team who consists of a variety of backgrounds, cultures, languages, experiences, preferences, and characteristics.
GovAsisst.com is actively looking for a resourceful and enthusiastic Customer Service Representative to collaborate as a part of our global consulting team; we think of you as an independent, high-achieving individual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment and excel through self-motivation and personal drive.
* as a support specialist at GovAssist, you will constantly contribute to promoting and preserving GovAssist’s dedication to providing an outstanding experience.
* we expect you to thrive in a fast-paced environment where you will approach the unexplored and unprecedented as an opportunity to outstandingly unravel solutions.
* you will handle a generous volume of inquiries via multiple channels and a strong history of successful customer service is required (at least 1 year), besides being an upbeat and proactive, good listener.
* each member of the team takes ownership of their work, but can always engage others for assistance when necessary (we pride ourselves on our strong team spirit and we are always keen to help our team members).
* we collaborate in multiple timezones; documentation, and communication are key.
* autonomy in your time management: fully remote flexible shifts, while enhancing the kind of living you lead.
If you are:
* adaptable, flexible, and comfortable with ambiguity.
* a people person, genuine helper: empathetic with customer goals, frustrations, and circumstances.
* security and privacy-focused; maintaining the company’s privacy and data protection processes are crucial.
* customer-centric and business-oriented mindset.
* comfortable with technology and technical terminology.
* organized and detail-oriented; one small error will lead to prejudicious repercussions.
* have the ability to communicate effectively with individuals from different backgrounds and levels of comprehensiveness and experience.
* attracted by complex situations, know how and when to maintain your position and have a dynamic approach adapting to changing requirements.
* faultless written and spoken English and Spanish.
* willing to commit to 8h/day work for 5 days a week; you may have to adjust to different hours and shifts, we do our best to accommodate time zones based on the team and location.
* a workstation equipped with an Intel i5 equivalent or newer, and 16Gb or more RAM. (you will be using resource-consuming apps, processing power is vital).
* a second monitor and good headphones.
* high-speed internet connection: +20 MBPS ( a minimum of 10MBPS download and 10MBPS upload is mandatory ) less than 100 secs latency (necessary for calls, live chats, and remote meetings).
NOTE: it's ok if you don't meet the hardware requirement at the beginning but you must comply with the requirements by the end of the training.
Then let us meet.
* provide consultancy and support in completing the necessary steps for our customers to become Green Card holders, permanent citizens, as well as travel across the United States for tourism or business matters; we are expecting to be fully confident acting as the first point of contact for GovAssist and take ownership of representing this side of client experience.
* be a role model leading our support readiness for existing and predicted challenges and sharing ideas to decrease the workload and improve the quality and speed of GovAssist’s customer support.
* onboard and integrate yourself into the GovAssist team and become familiar with the various platforms and systems we utilize to offer timely and outstanding client support.
* be diligent in attending training sessions and keeping up with knowledge building about the industry, our products, and service offerings.
* learn how talent is sourced and empowered through the GovAssist network and to effectively balance tasks to ensure the highest level of efficiency and productivity.
* build high-touch, consultative, and strong relationships with our clients through regular and open communications.
* work with a forward-thinking, globally distributed, and fully remote team.
* provide feedback and let your management line know how they can help you achieve your goals and potential.
* will keep practicing and gain fluency while basic skills are mastered, allowing you to take on newer and more exciting challenges across our company.
* contribute to peer success through collaboration, creativity, and giving critical constructive feedback.
* suggest and challenge current rules and processes to improve the experience for our users and for the team.
* document solutions for knowledge base and bring new ideas for innovation and automation excellence into the support team.
The hourly rate starts at 6$/h (paid bi-weekly) and you will be collaborating with us as a contractor. We reward and promote based on merit and performance.
IMPORTANT: While we think the above-mentioned experience could be important, we are keen to hear from individuals that believe they have valuable experience to bring to the role; if you identify with the mission and team, but not all of our requirements, please do apply.