We’re looking for a Product Support Expert to join our team to cover support Sunday through Thursday.
Who Is Follow Up Boss
Who Is Follow Up Boss
- We’re a simple, communication and sales CRM for real estate teams (and we use our own product)
- We’re a bootstrapped, profitable company started back in April of 2011
- We’re a remote company with a mostly US-based team
- We don’t just claim to be customer-centric - we live it: https://www.facebook.com/followupboss/reviews
Why Work Here?
- We’re a young, ambitious company who only answers to our customers
- Opportunity to have a big impact on our growth and your career
- No red tape or pointless meetings
- Competitive salary, health/dental/vision insurance, 20 days paid holiday, and other great perks (fitness, coffee, etc)!
This Role Is For You If…
- You would describe yourself as a patient, empathetic, and having a good sense of humor
- You’re independent, self-motivated, and can stay efficient and productive without someone looking over your shoulder all day long
- Superb written and verbal skills (with a professional yet fun demeanor).
- You consider yourself tech-savvy and efficient with SaaS application
- Self-motivated and proactive mindset.
- Remote work experience is considered an asset.
- Don't mind working a Sunday- Thursday schedule and have a quiet home office with fast internet.
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role (Support, Success, Account Management, or Sales).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming phone calls from customers to offer support
- Answering support tickets to help customers and free trials (we use Zendesk)
- On-boarding and setting up new accounts and winning them over from the get-go.
- Monitoring accounts to ensure that our customers are thrilled, and looking out for (and addressing) warning signs of churn.
- Advocating customers’ requests and needs across the entire company (we use Basecamp)
- Educating about newly released features and functionality.
- Contributing to our Help Center (help.followupboss.com)
30 Day Targets:
- Learn the Follow Up Boss software & product offerings to be effective in the position
- Complete all position-specific onboarding tasks, setup, and initial training
- Virtually meet all Follow Up Boss employees
60 Day Targets:
- Actively work in the ticket queue on a daily basis
- Answer incoming calls and complete 10 training calls
90 Day Targets:
- Meet or exceed KPI expectations
- Contribute at least 3 documents to the Help Center
- Contribute at least 1 product pitch
Average Calls per Day
Average Tickets Per Day (conversations)
If this sounds like a great fit we would love to hear from you.