At Filestage we believe that the workplace should be free from the poison of miscommunication, friction, and frustration. Our mission is to free teams from chaotic file review and proofing workflows, with a simple, flexible, and effective asset review management system. With everything we do, we lead people towards being happier and more successful at work.
Over 500 companies (and growing!) all over the world like Lufthansa, Canadian Tire, or Rabobank benefit from happier and more productive employees with Filestage.
- You make customers successful: You help and support our clients over chat, email, phone and video conference to increase customer satisfaction.
- You onboard new customers to improve the time to value for our customers.
- You educate customers and improve their workflows to increase customer expansion and upselling.
- You update our help center to help customers find inspiration and answers to their problems.
- You collect feedback and collaborate with our product team to fix issues and improve our software.
- You develop and execute ideas with your teammates to improve customer satisfaction and make the support more efficient.
- You take initiative and stay positive even when faced with adversity. You might not always have the answer or solution but you are willing to do whatever it takes to break through roadblocks.
You’re good at
- You have 2+ years of professional work experience in customer support in a software or technology company. Customer success or sales experience is a plus.
- You are getting to the root of a customer’s problems and finding solutions that make them smile makes you happy.
- You are a quick and passionate learner. You desire to be the best version of yourself. You have a passion for customer support and success, software and workflows.
- You take ownership. You are filled with passion to take responsibility and to make things happen. You are an energetic self-starter who wants to make a tangible impact on a rapidly growing product and company.
- You are a team player. You understand that we can only be successful as a team. Like everyone else in our great team, you are fair, honest and respectful — and you are ready to have a lot of fun.
- You are fluent in English. German and French are a nice-to-have.
This is what you get
- Work with teammates across the world. At Filestage, you broaden your horizons and build relationships with teammates around the world.
- We meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- We build and maintain a strong team culture. Our working culture is based on our three core values: We are keen to learn, we take ownership and we play fair.
- Your opinion matters. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals. We don’t micromanage.
- You learn and grow continuously by solving complex problems together with highly talented minds.
- Are you tired of useless meetings and slow decision making? We have flat hierarchies, no bullshit meetings and iterate quickly.
- We are a fully distributed team, working from different locations and time zones.
- To collaborate successfully with your team and clients in Europe and the US you need to make sure to have 4 hours overlap with Central European Time (CET) and Eastern Time (ET).
What are you waiting for?
To land this gig, please apply here: OPEN Application Form
We look forward to your application!