Applicants in UTC-7 and UTC-5 timezones (e.g. Mexico, Chile, Brazil) and GMT+2 and GMT+3 (e.g. Poland, Romania, Ukraine, Serbia) timezones are preferred.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a savvy support specialist. With your teammates, you’ll be the helping hand that users can count on.
When you join our customer success team, we’ll help you learn all the nooks and crannies of one of our products so that you can confidently help our users grow with us. Having a curiosity for how social media works is something we really value, but above all - you should love helping people.
If you love helping customers succeed, and think that customer success is all about conversations, understanding needs, and being proactive, we’re probably a great fit.
Who we are
We’re a startup studio that’s got dozens of consumer-facing products across the globe. Much like this position, we’re a fully remote team with an awesome, laid-back spirit.
ElevenYellow has some pretty neat perks
We’re a fantastic, close-knit team that doesn’t abide by a rigid rulebook. Here’s what you can expect when you join us:
- Work remotely
- We’re an experienced remote team so feel free to pick up your laptop and work wherever you want. The only things you need to make sure of is that you have a reliable internet connection, and that you’re comfortable working remotely (hammocks can be pretty comfortable).
- Take a vacation
- Time off is important and it’s something we encourage. We expect you to take time off work, with three weeks being the bare minimum. Take time off as you need, when you need it.
- Meet the team on yearly retreats
- We do yearly, week-long retreats and we’d love if you joined us (we pay your way, don’t worry). It’s important to meet each other in person and we value time spent with one another (whether that’s on Slack or face-to-face). We’ve met up all over Europe and islands across South East Asia. All in good fun.
- We’re a laid back bunch
- While team retreats sound awesome (and they are), our company ethos is what we value the most. Life is all about enjoyment, and work should be too. We’re all laid back and understand the human side of work and play.
Other notable perks
- A set budget for your health insurance coverage
- A self-improvement budget so you can keep learning
- Gym membership coverage
While having customer support experience is a HUGE bonus for this role, we’re completely prepared to show you the ropes. Prior customer support experience isn’t necessary for us, you just need to be prepared to learn and ask questions to make yourself comfortable (don’t be shy). Before we forget We’re an equal opportunity employer and we encourage everyone to apply. We respect genders, ethnicities, boundaries, friendships, and the human aspect of work
What you’ll be doing
Offering an awesome support experience is a team effort and something we’re constantly trying to improve.
You’ll be helping us hit our goals by:
- Thoroughly learning the ins and outs of one of our products
- Promptly responding to customers via email
- Helping them solve their product or service problems
- Helping us improve customer experience by providing feedback
We do have some expectations
You’re probably the perfect candidate if you tick all (or most) of these boxes:
- You have a great command of the English language
- You understand that being proactive helps everyone
- You really do care about (self) improvement
- And you’re a self-starter
Now, here’s what you need to do:
If you think we’re a match made in heaven… send us your resumé via email! Please let us know in your email:
- What was the last thing you did to help someone?
- What would be your strategy for pacifying an angry client?
- Are we a great fit? Why?
Feel free to keep your application light and conversational. We like that.