Let's face it… Most customer support jobs kind of suck.
It might be because you're dealing with angry customer complaints day in and day out.
Or because you’re stuck doing the same unfulfilling things everyday with no space for growth or development.
We’re not saying that all customer support roles suck. But a lot of people don’t aspire to stay in customer support forever.
Instead, they see customer support jobs as great stepping stones for something more.
Something more exciting, diverse, and fulfilling.
This role could be the next stepping stone you’re looking for.
So if you're up for it, this page could literally change the course of your career. But only if you keep reading.
Who We Are
Divbrands challenges traditional fashion brands by providing a superior, Direct-to-Consumer online shopping experience.
Here's how we're different:
- Data. This is the fuel to our engine. While others shoot in the dark, we get insights no one else can.
- Creativity. It's what enables us to disrupt. No idea is absurd. We take risks and break the rules.
- Mindset. We're not only forward-thinking but also forward-doing. We don't walk when we can run.
This mix has been incredibly successful and we've seen massive growth in a short period. Our team is 100+ people strong after just four years of launching our first brand!
To continue this growth, we need to maintain impeccable customer service across customer touchpoints.
Of course, most of these touchpoints are online. And at a time where everyone’s opinions (the good, the ugly, and the misinformed) are on the internet, it’s crucial that we manage our online reputation.
That’s where you come in.
As our Online Reputation Manager, you’ll build, maintain, and promote our online presence.
You’ll respond to customer feedback - both good and bad - across all online channels. You’ll highlight the good while moving the spotlight away from the bad.
Simply put, you’ll make sure our online presence works for us, not against us.
But what's in it for you? Why would you want to join us?
6 Reasons To Join Divbrands As Our Online Reputation Manager
1. Play A Vital Role In A Growing Company
Customers are twice as likely to share a negative experience online than a positive one. And considering how often customers research a company before buying from them, leaving negative commentary online is one of the easiest ways to lose customers.
Your job is to make sure that doesn’t happen.
Not just by removing things that can negatively impact our reputation. But also by working with our Operations and Customer Support teams to ensure that the underlying issues are addressed.
By joining our team, you’ll play a crucial role in both our customer satisfaction and our long-term success.
2. Take Ownership Of Your Work
We don't believe in hand-holding, and frankly, we just don’t have the time for it. You know what needs to be done and we trust you to do it.
You'll monitor our reputation across all digital channels. And while you’ll get the chance to work with other teams, it's up to you to successfully meet your commitments.
Of course, we'll support your learning and development in any way we can because your success matters.
But you will be expected to make your own decisions and work independently on your assignments.
If you're ready to hit the ground running, join our team.
3. Let Your Problem Solving Skills Shine
No two customers are ever the same. And a solution that works in one situation won’t always work in the next.
There are no templates or copy-and-paste solutions in this role. Instead, you’ll use your creative problem skills to navigate each situation as you see fit.
Your patience and empathy will be crucial in dealing with upset customers, especially since your communication with them is online for everyone to see.
This is a high-touch customer service role that requires dedication and a customer-centric mentality.
If that’s something you're passionate about, this job is for you.
4. Huge Opportunity For Growth
Divbrands has been around for four years, and business is booming.
We've launched over 250 products for four brands, and we've sold almost a million items in 30 countries. We're expanding fast, and if you can keep up, you'll widen your skillset pretty quickly.
We have an ambitious vision for our company. And if you excel in your role, you'll be part of that vision, too.
If you want a job with growth potential, this is it.
5. Help Revolutionize Fashion…
Traditional fashion brands are in trouble. Retail is at its lowest point ever, as e-commerce is taking over the industry.
To survive, fashion brands must be flexible, data-based, and driven by user behavior. Those that aren't will fail.
Divbrands has been ahead of the curve for over four years now. We're showing the traditional brands how it's done.
If revolutionizing the way people shop for fashion excites you, come work with us.
6. And Have Fun Doing It
We're young, light-hearted, and irreverent, but we're serious about what we do. We play hard, and we play to win.
With employees from 15 different countries, we have a vibrant, diverse, playful, and performance-driven culture.
If that sounds like something you might enjoy, applying to work with us might be the best career choice you'll ever make.
What Will You Do?
- Build, maintain, and promote our online presence across online platforms (e.g. social media, TrustPilot and other review sites, forums, blogs, etc.)
- Resolve customer issues shared online and work with internal teams to address underlying issues
- Establish and improve processes to prevent, manage and solve crises
- Coach customer support agents to handle complaints thoughtfully and diplomatically
- Occasionally contact social media influencers to promote our products
- Use SEO techniques to help positive content about our business rank higher in popular search engines while moving negative mentions to lower ranks
- Contact websites to request that inaccurate information about our products or services be removed asap
Here's What We Expect From You
- At least 3 years of experience in a mid-level or senior customer support or community management role for a marketing agency or an e-commerce business
- You have the empathy and emotional intelligence to deal with difficult customers
- You have extensive experience using online platforms like social media (ideally for professional use)
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can manage multiple projects at once while consistently meeting deadlines
- You’re comfortable coaching and providing constructive feedback to others
- You work well with different cultures, perspectives, and attitudes
- Familiarity with SEO, social listening, and reputation tracking software is a plus
Our core team is based in Europe, so you should be available during typical CET business hours. We expect at least 5 hours of overlap between our workdays.
The starting salary for this role is USD 1,200-1,600/month before taxes.
This is a full-time position, and we expect your complete focus and dedication.