Top producing business sales team based in West Hollywood, CA is seeking a talented office manager to manage buyer inquires of the business operation, take the lead on customer service, and provide accounting support.
We are looking for an intelligent, highly motivated, team-oriented person who has a strong work ethic, likes to have fun, and make money.
We offer a fun, fast-paced office (currently remote), but with the fast pace comes the need to adapt quickly. Must be flexible, able to learn new programs, take direction well, and overall have a great attitude as you work alongside a successful real estate team.
There is huge potential for growth within the team for the right candidate.
$60,000 - $90,000 yearly
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for buyers, including field initial phone and web lead inquiries and management of our buyer database
- Be the first point of contact in handling buyer inquiries and email questions and provide customer service
- Keep the partners informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Manage and maintain our brokers schedule and calendar after buyers have been vetted
- Perform day-to-day accounting functions
- California Real Estate License preferable but not required
- 6 years + verifiable experience in client-facing operations
- Accounting experience required
- Service oriented attitude
- Bachelor’s in marketing or business highly desired
- Able to write at a core-level in English
- Consistent attention to detail when composing and proof-reading marketing verbiage
- Ability to tailor messages to different audiences/demographics
- Desire to learn
- Seeks new knowledge and skills
- Ability to keep up with new technology, apps, marketing techniques
- Ability to establish priorities with competing tasks
- Focused on meeting deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently and focus on tasks and assignments
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher
- Able to design and maintain simple website with host tools
- Client focused with a service-based attitude
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
About Our Company
Business Exits is in the top 1% of all business brokers in the USA for $2,000,000 to $25,000,000 revenue companies. If you would like to play an integral role in the professional growth of the organization, it promises to be a personal and financially rewarding experience.
Send your resume’ to email@example.com. YOU MUST PUT THE WORD MONEY IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL.