Brilliant is looking to add a Customer Support Representative to our rapidly scaling team.
With a focus on creativity and technology, we curate, produce, and help companies distribute memorable branded merchandise and custom products to support marketing, sales, human resources and company wide initiatives. Whether it's newsworthy press kits, welcome gifts for new hires, merch collections to promote a product launch, or giveaways people love, our team of retail trend experts and designers create impactful products that bring brands to life.
As a customer support representative at Brilliant, you will be part of a small team responsible for managing relationships and providing service to users.
- Provide an exceptional, committed, full life cycle customer experience to internal and external stakeholders through mainly email support (phone calls needed sparingly)
- Anticipate customer needs and go above and beyond to ensure an efficient, seamless customer experience
- Strive for first-contact resolution with each interaction
- Take ownership and tackle potentially complex and heightened user concerns with a positive and supportive attitude while making decisions and judgments to appropriately resolve those situations
- Proactively look for ways to identify trends and improve our processes
- Update and track customer information in HelpScout
- Deliver exceptional quality and satisfaction scores. Maintain other individual metrics to the satisfaction of your manager
- 3+ years experience in a customer support position
- Demonstrate patience and attentiveness in all communication and interactions
- Motivation to meet and exceed expectations in a metrics-driven environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to think critically and creatively in order to proactively and independently solve problems
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude and outlook with customers and coworkers