Since 2010, Agent Pronto has helped more than 200,000 people find the perfect real estate agent. Home buyers and sellers sign up for our service, tell us about their needs, and we then use that information to analyze local real estate agent data and match them with an amazing agent.
We’re expanding our Client Experience team and are looking for someone based in the United States to join us as a full-time Client Specialist. The position is remote so once hired, you can work from anywhere in the US as long as you have a strong internet connection and a quiet environment.
A Day in the Life
Your job is to contact home buyers and sellers who connect with us through our website. You’ll have a phone conversation to learn more about their specific real estate needs and explain how our service works. Afterward, you'll use our custom tools to match the individual with top-performing real estate agents and share a summary of your conversation with the agents.
You’ll make 50+ calls in a typical day—so you must be comfortable on the phone. You should also be confident in your ability to write clear, effective, and personal messages when communicating with agents, buyers and sellers, as well as our internal team.
Who You Are
We’re looking for someone with experience working in a call center or similar environment. Remote experience, as well as French or Spanish fluency is a plus, but not required. You’re probably a good candidate if the following resonates with you:
- You enjoy talking with people and answering their questions.
- You’re comfortable having challenging conversations with customers.
- You have experience meeting expected performance metrics.
- You’re organized and orderly in your work.
- You’re driven and work hard, but you also like to have fun.
- You understand how to work independently and manage your time effectively.
- You’re adaptable to changing circumstances and resourceful in solving problems that arise, but also know when to ask for help.
- You are team-oriented and are committed to working with others to get the job done.
- You’re not afraid to ask questions or offer suggestions if you see a process or feature that could be improved.
This position pays $18.27 hourly, which equates to $38,000 annually at 40 hours per week. We’re looking for someone who is available to work night and weekend shifts - all you need is a phone and reliable internet connection.
Agent Pronto offers a variety of benefits to full-time employees, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401k matching, a generous paid time off policy, and more. We’ll also set you up with a laptop as your work device. You can learn more about our company and benefits here.
To apply, send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “tacos” in the subject line. Let us know where you found this post and why you think you’d be a good fit for this position.
Thanks for looking!