Headquarters: Chipping Ongar, Ongar, United Kingdom
ADVFN is a Financial Markets data website, providing online data and services such as stock quotes, news, charts, FOREX, futures & options and stock screeners to an international base of private investors.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a superstar sales & customer support person, with the ability to provide basic, technical support, to join our team on a full-time basis while working remotely. You will provide inbound product/technical assistance to our Users through emails, phone calls and live chat.
Selling to ‘warm leads' is an essential part of the role so you will be expected to meet the targets and will be rewarded well when you do!
The position is based from home, but we're keen to give you every support and training to help you be successful in the role. You will need to come to London for an initial two-week training.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Sales and customer service oriented - ideally worked within customer support/sales centered environment
- Fluency in French (at native Level)
- Excellent command of the English language (written and oral)
- Great communicator via email and/or phone
- Technically oriented person, confident PC and internet user
- Fast learner
- Self-starter that will be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to multitask
- Detail oriented with high level of accuracy
- A strong understanding of the importance of keeping customer data confidential
- Some knowledge of financial markets
- Additional languages - German or Spanish is an advantage
- The salary is £25,000 plus commission (£35.000 per annum, OTE)
- A chance to work with a fast moving, dynamic organisation, involved with leading edge finance and technology.
- Gain skills and knowledge of finance and the trading of stocks and shares.