Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC hellip; for you and the customer. As a Senior Customer Service Representative working remotely, you'll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also , an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
Our TTEC work from home team has 41 preferred residency states. We are currently not hiring from the following geographies: AK, CA, HI or outside of the United States. Residents of Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington, and Washington, D.C. will be considered only based on special business need.
What You'll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? Whether it's getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you'll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
During a Typical Day, You'll
- Assist customers with concerns regarding their accounts such as website navigation, change of profile, and similar queries
- Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
What You Bring to the Role
- 1 year or more of phone-based customer service experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Recognize, apply and explain your product or service knowledge
- Computer experience
- Collaborative and relationship-focused work style with demonstrated success in a team environment
The Equipment You'll Need
- Internet speed gt; 15 Mbps. A hardwired direct connection to your home router is recommended. Wi-Fi connections are permitted on some assignments
- While we recommend a USB wired headset, if you have a headset already, you may be able to use that (except for Bluetooth headsets)
- Smart phone or another device that runs IOS or Android (iPad etc.) for your daily log-in
What You Can Expect
- Supportive of your career and professional development
- An inclusive culture and community minded organization where giving back is encouraged
- A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- Ask us about our paid time off (PTO) and wellness and healthcare benefits
- Base wage of %2418 per hour
- And yes a great compensation package and performance bonus opportunities, benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you (like tuition reimbursement)
Visit for more information.
A Bit More About Your Role
We'll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can provide exceptional service whether through voice, chat or email interactions. We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can't be taught - a caring and supportive nature to shine through as you help customers. You'll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You'll report to a Team Lead. You'll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That's all we do. Since 1982, we've helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world's leading iconic and hypergrowth brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We aim to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and for you to bring value to the table in your own unique way.