is seeking a Customer Support Specialist to support our LeadPerfection (LP) product. This role will be responsible for handling inbound and outbound customer support issues, email requests and general software support while providing a positive customer experience. Comprehensive training is offered by our technology branch, Bylte, to prepare the candidate for the job responsibilities associated with this position.
The Customer Support Specialist position will mature with the company and the potential for personal and professional growth is immense. Renuity is actively recruiting motivated individuals to keep up with its increased demand.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay commensurate with skills and experience
- Remote opportunity
- Full benefits package including health, vision, dental and 401k match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Work with a team of talented, professional, and fun individuals who enjoy what they do
What You'll Do:
The role will be responsible for handling customer support issues and general software support including but not limited to:
- Manage Inbound and Outbound LeadPerfection support calls and emails
- Direct customers on how to complete tasks within LeadPerfection
- Provide best method options for using the system facilitating customer success
- Provide expert answers to questions regarding LeadPerfection
- Complete tier 1 customizations for customers during phone calls or email requests
- Communicate advanced client issues with internal managers for resolution
- Communicate with clients to gather requirements for system changes
What You'll Bring:
- Experience with custom software applications a plus
- Strong knowledge and background of Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Ability to multitask, manage time and prioritize
- Experience with home improvement or construction industries a plus
- Experience in customer facing jobs a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (specifically Excel, Word, & PowerPoint)
- Self-starter works independently with limited direction to complete work assignments accurately and on time
- Possesses a basic understanding of project life cycles and systems development life cycles
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with both technical and functional colleagues and clients in a geographically dispersed environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong team-oriented skills
Working at Renuity
"It's a lifestyle", our employees say. It means working in an environment of collaboration, respect, diversity, shared values and a passion for growth. That's why Titan Holdings, our Parent Company, was recently featured in the . Whether you work in the field, a distribution center, a division location, or at the Coral Gables, Florida "Home Base" location, you work with team members who embrace a collaborative spirit to propel all Renuity Divisions to achieve faster growth, greater profitability, and become THE most trusted name in home improvement.
We, at Renuity strive to instill and maintain these core values, by being:
- We get further, together. We pride ourselves on having the most talented people in our industry, and we expand what is possible through cohesive teamwork
- We challenge industry norms and take intelligent risks to discover better ways to serve our customers
- We do the right thing - no matter what. We go to great lengths to ensure our customers, employees and partners have a world-class experience and are treated fairly
- We love what we do and the bonds we create with the people around us. Our passion positively influences our customers, colleagues, and partners
- We have an unrelenting focus on creating value for our stakeholders. We reward performance that increases the value of our company, and we live a culture where everyone thinks and acts like an owner
We hope this information is helpful to you in making the right decision when choosing your next employer.
Renuity, LLC provides the following inclusive hiring information: We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.