About This Role
Hello, prospective pickle! Design Pickle is seeking to expand our Customer Success team by adding a Customer Support Representative! If you have ever wanted to make a significant contribution and help shape the customer experience and growth trajectory of a startup, this role is for you!
Reports to: Supervisor, Customer Support
On a daily basis, works closely with Marketing, Product, Production, Finance, and Sales teams
Location: Design Pickle is a fully remote company with a Company Hub in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Hours: 10:00am MST to 7:00pm MST
Who We Are Looking For
First, Design Pickle is anything but typical. We're a group of hard-working, creativity-loving individuals from around the world.
Do we love pickles, too? Most of us! But don't stress if pickles aren't your thing. It's not a deal-breaker. We do look for a passion and interest in something, though, because our employees' uniqueness is what helped make us the great company we are today.
We stand by our vision, purpose, and values, and these are mission-critical to how you show up every single day.
Specific to your role, we're looking for individuals who have...
- Passion for our purpose: to be the most helpful creative company in the world.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in Customer Support under your belt. You come from a SaaS environment and know how to help clients utilize software properly.
- Excellent communication skills responding to incoming e-mails, chats, or phone calls regarding client conerns.
- Proven success at building rapport with clients and solving both user and product issues.
- Friendliness in your bones, and you can handle escalations with a smile on your face.
- Detectlive level of detail in your documentation of findings and solutions.
- You're persistent as hell and highly goal-oriented. Organization is something you pride yourself on, and you are proficient at utilizing multiple technology platforms
- Experience using customer success tools such as Zendesk, Intercom, OR Freshdesk.
Bonus Pickle Points:
- Building workflows with Zapier.
- Experience using Jira for communicating with engineering and Confluence for internal documentation.
- Familiarity with the creative design process.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
- Work closely with a small team resolving customer inquiries, issues, and concerns.
- Communicate with clients to ensure their success while using Design Pickle.
- Provide delight and create WOW moments to build brand loyalty from our customer base.
- Track refund metrics and reduce the number of refunds issued in a client's first month.
- Solve customer issues using internal teams, playbooks, and best practices.
- Be an advocate for our clients and ensure solutions meet expectations.
Benefits, Compensation, and Perks
Uncapped PTO: Hate seeing your PTO hours decrease as the year goes on? Not anymore! There is no cap or number associated with the amount of PTO days you can request.
Major medical healthcare: We major medical plans through United Healthcare which is managed seamlessly through Employee Navigator
Dental and vision insurance: We work with Beam Dental and VSP for ancillary coverage.
Remote-work flexibility: More productive at home? Not based in Scottsdale, AZ? Fine with us! We are a remote-first company with people all over the country.
401K: Plan for your future with a 401K, managed by Securian Financial, with a 3% company match.
World-class Company Hub: More productive in an office? Also, fine with us! Our Company Hub is set up with state-of-the-art standing desks, high-definition monitors, breakout rooms for meetings and calls, a podcast studio, a relaxation room, a merch wall, and a cold plunge! ....yes, we said a cold plunge.
In-office gym: Our Company Hub also has a small CrossFit-style gym with Peloton studio available for any pickles to use!
Life-changing massage chair: We change lives through creativity...and massages. Our team has traveled far and wide to take advantage of a life-changing massage chair that is housed in our Company Hub. One massage is all it will take to radically transform your life.
New parent leave: Design Pickle encourages all primary caregivers to take up to 8 weeks leave for a new family member, including adoption, at full salary.
Paid training and personal development: We offer a yearly stipend for employees to continue to grow their skillset and learn things to help them in their careers.
Pet insurance: Have a furry friend? Design Pickle offers pet insurance through United Pet Care for discounted vet visits, medication, and procedures.
Team retreats, social events, and adventures: Pickle collaboration is important to us! We host regular social events, get-togethers, and experiences for our staff.
About Design Pickle
Design Pickle was founded in 2015 with a vision to change lives through its creative software, solutions, and services. Since then, the company has grown to be the #1 flat-rate creative services company in the world. We have served tens of thousands of clients with a team that spans the globe.
In 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022, Inc. 5000 listed Design Pickle as one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
We are a company that takes our core values to heart:
Be the SPARK
Let your fire and passion inspire someone else's day.
Seek out new ways to improve performance, satisfaction, and impact for our customers. Less is more rules supreme.
Give it to me STRAIGHT
Lead with radical and professional candor in every situation. Graciously accept when others do the same. Move forward together and aligned.
HELP when nobody's watching
Find opportunities to support each other and our clients beyond the day-to-day.
Lean into HARD
We thoughtfully select our challenges and tenaciously commit to conquering them.
Make your own PICKLES
We are a collection of incredible individuals who challenge ourselves and each other to grow. Change is celebrated as a sign of progress.
You can learn more about our company, our vision, and what we stand for on our website and social channels. We can't wait to meet you-thank you in advance for your application!
Design Pickle is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will often hear members of the Design Pickle team refer to themselves as "pickles". Pickles come in an infinite amount of variety, and as such, the pickles at Design Pickle celebrate every aspect of our diverse workforce and do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, nationality, (dis)ability, gender, gender expression, or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. The right pickle for the right opportunity. Design Pickle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice to Staffing and Recruiting Agencies
Design Pickle will not accept resumes from any source other than the candidate. Any unsolicited resume sent to Design Pickle will be considered Design Pickle sourced.