About the job
You must be
- Willing to learn and adapt all of the time
- A people person who is able to build rapport instantly
- A problem-solver who knows how to take a consultative approach to find the best solution
- Tech-savvy and efficient with SaaS applications
- A self-starter who can take initiative on new projects and ideas and run with them
- Patient, empathetic, and having a good sense of humor. You see challenges not as obstacles but as opportunities.
Some of what you'll do
- Your #1 priority will be helping our customers be successful with our product (& ultimately their business), and help them get successfully set up and activated within their first 90 days of being a Follow Up Boss customer
- Answer customer help tickets in the Onboarding queue
- Becoming a keen, passionate expert in all things related to real estate lead generation, lead conversion, sales optimization, and customer service
- Compile product feedback and ideas to help our product and engineering team continue to improve our platform
- Call, text, and email new customers proactively to make sure they are on the road to success with Follow Up Boss.
- Host kickoff calls and training sessions with new customers to make sure they are getting the most out of the system - we call these strategy sessions because we focus on uncovering the biggest opportunities for our customers vs. product click-throughs.
What You'll Need
- Internal drive and hustle; we move fast and help a lot of people
- Superb written and verbal skills (with a professional yet fun demeanor)
- 3+ years experience in a customer-facing success role (Support, Success, Account Management, or Sales).
- Based in the USA, with home office with fast internet that is free from distraction.
- A growth mindset and hunger to always do your best work
- Remote work experience is considered an asset