Headquarters: Minneapolis, MN
About SureSwift Capital
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
Learn more about LeadDyno here!
Once you get settled in and learn more about the team, your day to day activities will look something like this:
- Answering help desk tickets and live chat in an accurate, effective, and timely manner
- Meeting with customers via webcam to help navigate and resolve challenges
- Lead weekly webinars for current customers and weekly demos for potential users
- Onboarding new customers and leading onboarding sessions
- Field inbound calls from potential customers and leverage scheduled calls to convert trial users to paid users
- Collaborate with your development team on any tickets that require their input
- Work with your Product Manager and fellow Customer Happiness Specialists to improve the customer experience
- Track and report your success
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Other duties as assigned
Your Experience and Qualifications
- 3+ years experience in online customer service
- Desk hours require availability around 8am - 5pm EDT (approximately)
- Ownership of Customer Success and Happiness
- Experience using HelpScout and Jira
- Previous experience supporting a software product
- Previous experience in converting inquiries to paid users is a plus!
- Self-starter, capable of working independently
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent and clear English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous SaaS or Marketing Affiliate experience is a plus!
- Ability to learn and then educate around new software applications quickly
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial / startup environment
- Experience working with remote teams
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is a full-time remote/work from home position.
Thank you for taking the time to read about this opportunity.