The Technical Support Engineer (TSE) provides technical support for incoming queries and issues related to AssistRx’s applications and proprietary software. These inquiries are submitted by the Technical Support Specialist team and worked by the TSE team. The team is responsible for the life of a ticket, which begins with a ticket submission and ends with a long-term solution being implemented. A TSE supports the immediate “return to service” fix, researching the root cause, and providing technical support implementing a long-term solution. In addition to facilitating internal and external communication throughout said cycle.
The TSE is also responsible for being the first point of contact for monitoring and alerting on relevant services and applications. The TSE team will work alongside the DevOps team to create requested monitoring and alerting as well as maintaining said monitors and alerts to ensure they are both relevant and effective.
- Provides technical support for any tickets created on the Level Two Support board and ensures that the tickets are worked on and closed within the proper SLA timeframes.
- Contribute to proactive monitoring and alerting via OpsGenie and other relevant tools.
- Responds promptly to alerts to ensure uptime of all service and applications.
- Assists in creating and maintaining alerts that are both relevant and effective.
- Positively communicates and interacts with other departments within AssistRx for completion of open tickets
- Diagnose and troubleshoot production issues to ensure a permanent fix is ultimately put into place.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management specific to the technical support team.
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
- AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
- AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire