What do you think about supporting people and businesses in their growth phase?
We’re looking for an ambitious and client-centric Customer Success Manager who excels at building & maintaining long-lasting relationships and understanding how outbound sales work.
Customer Success Specialist, SaaS - EU
- Driving onboarding, adoption, and retention of our customers
- Outlining and following up on onboarding with customers for a smooth start using the platform
- Empowering our customers by regularly conducting product training and sharing best practices for their outbound campaigns.
- Proactively reaching out to customers with recommendations on how to optimize their usage of Salesflow.
- Reviewing our customers' sales processes to ensure they are adopting, utilizing, and gaining value from our solution.
- Owning the entire customer lifecycle, from onboarding to engagement, and renewal.
- Monitoring and identifying opportunities for expansion of existing customer use cases.
- Analyzing account churn, identifying reasons for it, and implementing action plans to regain your customers
- Advocate existing customer needs and issues cross-departmentally
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our platform, how it works and the benefits it provides."
- Dealing with renewals, and working closely with AE team on cross-selling and upselling opportunities
- Data-driven, auditing your accounts and proactively ensuring users leverage the platform as much as possible
- 3+ years of successful account/customer success management at a middle level in the tech arena, preferably with a sales and lead generation background
- Experience in working internationally, managing a variety of accounts from SMB to Enterprise, and being comfortable hosting and leading meetings
- Great understanding of and a passion for the SaaS or client-facing roles
- Fluent in written & oral English; additional languages would be valuable – French, German, Dutch
- Business development/SDR management experience is desirable and a bonus
- Enthusiastic and energetic personality, and accountable, authentic, ambitious, resilient
- Strong knowledge of LinkedIn, Salesforce, HubSpot, Slack, G-Suite, other MS Office tools, and sales & marketing automation tools.
- Our start-up environment offers challenging assignments and an international working environment
- Our team is fun, friendly, and offers fantastic career growth opportunities
- A competitive salary and a generous performance program based on KPIs
- 100% remote work and flexible working hours
- 23 days of paid vacation + local public holidays, plus an additional day on your birthday (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €800for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Customer success training program powered by SalesImpact Academy