&lang=enClient Care Representative - Bloomington, IL - Remote/HybridtrueClient Care Representative - Bloomington, IL - Remote/HybridUS-IL-BloomingtonUS-IL-BloomingtonUS-RemoteUS-Remote
Are you ready to be successful and advance your career? Do you enjoy interacting with and helping others? Are you looking for meaningful work that makes a difference to people? Are you someone who isn't afraid to bring solutions to the table to solve problems?
If so, this may be the opportunity for you!
At COUNTRY Financial, the client experience is at the core of everything we do. Our team members support our clients and agency partners by answering questions, providing helpful information, and resolving concerns. COUNTRY is seeking motivated, client focused individuals to join our Client Services team as a licensed Client Care Representative. Not currently licensed? No problem! We provide world class training and help you get licensed as part of this role.
We are looking for people who:
- Are energetic, self-motivated, and eager to learn.
- Have a passion for delivering exceptional client service.
- Adapt quickly to client needs and changes.
- Find problem solving fulfilling and challenging.
- Have outstanding communication skills, empathy, patience, and ability to think quickly.
- Take pride in the work they do and strive to do the best they can each day.
- Have a desire to further their development and grow a career.
What we offer:
- 38,000 ($18.86/hr), plus:
- $1,000 sign-on bonus (included in first paycheck).
- $500 salary increase opportunity upon meeting proficiency.
- Annual bonus eligibility based on company performance.
- Promotion opportunity within 1 year.
- 401k with company-paid contribution and additional match if you choose to contribute.
- Growth and development opportunities within Client Services and beyond.
- Remote/Hybrid work schedules:
- Hybrid: Allows 4 days remote work after meeting performance expectations
- Full Remote: For those residing outside of Bloomington, IL (For example, greater than 50 miles)
- Must reside within 300 miles of Bloomington, IL
- Positions start on Monday November 7th, 2022.
- Must pass Property/Casualty licensing exam within 90 days of first attempt. (Tentative exam date: Sat 11/19/2022).
- The Client Service Center is open M-F 8am CST - 7pm CST, Sat 9am CST - 5:30p CST. Holidays are reviewed each year and the CSC may be open based on expected call volume. This year we will be closed on Saturday, 12/24/22 and Saturday, 12/31/22. We will be open with reduced hours on Monday, 12/26/22 and Monday, 1/2/23 and you may be expected to work.
- Training hours are 8am CST - 4:30pm CST Mon-Fri from November 7th to December 16th, except two days during the first week where you will work 8am CST - 5:30pm CST to satisfy pre-licensing requirements for the state of IL (typically Weds & Thurs).
- During mentoring you will work the same hours as your mentor.
- Hours after training and mentoring will include a Saturday shift from 9am - 5:30pm CST and 4 weekday shifts from 10:30am -7pm CST.
- All schedules are subject to change based on business need.
How does a Client Care Representative make an impact?
- Communicates with clients via phone, web, and email to deliver a best in class client experience by resolving matters related to client services and/or billing. (Examples include: coverage, quotes, policy changes, processing payments, reinstatement requests, and policy change impacts to premium.)
- Completes calculations and transactions accurately to make policy changes, modify policy coverage, and/or collection of premiums from clients based on underwriting, accounting, and billing services guidelines and best practices.
- Enters communication records and other data into various company systems for information transfer to the Financial Representative, call center management trending reports, or other organizational areas.
Do you have what we're looking for?
- Demonstrated success in a client facing sales, retail, or food service role.
- Strong communication & problem solving skills. You will be responsible for owning timely resolution of complex service situations, and minimizing client effort.
- Highly computer literate. You will be using multiple computer programs simultaneously to research, resolve, and document requests.
- This is an entry level support role, which does not require previous experience.
- Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs dictate.
- This position requires handling a high volume of phone calls, emails and web inquiries in a production environment.
- This position may require working alternative work shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays on a regular or rotational basis as determined by management.
Why work with us?
Our employees and representatives serve nearly one million households with our diverse range of personal and business insurance products as well as retirement and investment services. We build relationships and work together to create a stronger, more secure future for our clients and our communities. We're a big company, yet small enough you can make an impact and won't get lost in the shuffle. You'll have the opportunity to learn and grow throughout your career, either within this role or by exploring other areas of our business.
You'll be able to take advantage of our benefits package, which includes insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision, disability, and life), 401(k) with company match, parental leave, paid time off, paid company holidays and time off to volunteer in your community. Please click here to learn more about who we are and the many benefits we offer our employees.
COUNTRY Financial is committed to providing equal opportunity in all areas of employment, and in providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin, disability, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
COUNTRY Financial does not generally sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.