Remote and Hybrid OKC options. Remote candidates 150 miles outside of OKC in Oklahoma only
Provides moderate to complex service to internal and external Customers, which may include employer groups, Account Managers, Brokers, employee/participant Customers, and/or individual policyholders, utilizing superb verbal and written communication skills; resolves moderate to complex Customer inquiries and completes moderate to complex Customer service requests with specific attention to detail, accuracy and timely handling in accordance with the business units operating practices, administrative procedures, and applicable regulatory and insurance laws.
Handles moderate to complex work assignments, working independently with minimal guidance, and determines accurate application of existing processes and procedures. Utilizes experience and expertise in specific processing areas in order to handle assigned work tasks within established turnaround times, ensures Customer data is handled securely while meeting or exceeding the Customers needs in a timely and effective manner. This position may require the effective use of bilingual skills (verbal and/or written) at least 50 percent of the time.
Accurately & concisely documents Customer inquiries, including escalated Customer inquiries, and actions taken within the appropriate system. Acts as a resource for less experienced Colleagues by providing guidance to team members, fellow company Colleagues, which may include Account Managers, consultants and Brokers, in specific areas of expertise; willingly steps in to provide leadership and accurate information while exhibiting a positive attitude centered around mutual Colleague and Customer respect. Attends training and serves a team member on LEAN teams and special project teams when requested.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Advanced keyboard skills
- Strong math skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced communication skills
- Strong business writing skills
- Advanced interpersonal skills
- Advanced coordination and collaboration skills
- Exceptional professional attire and demeanor
- Strong knowledge of IRS Code S125 rules and regulations
- Qualified retirement account knowledge
- Strong Windows-based softward knowledge
- Advanced ability to work in a high volume, quick paced production environment
- Known and demonstrated ability to be prompt and accurate with work product
- Strong ability to change and demonstrated openness to change
- Leadership ability to include demonstrated ability to multi-task and achieve stated goals
- May require proven bilingual skills (verbal and/or written communications)