As a growing Software as a service company, we are currently looking for enthusiastic team members to join our Customer Service Department. You will play a critical role as the first point of contact for clients our clients when they reach out for help. We are looking for a strong multi-tasker who can work successfully across multiple teams to resolve issues in a timely manner, that is tech-savvy, and will be an expert on our product with strong attention to detail and the ability to go beyond clients’ initial requests to understand their underlying needs. Read more about our software at www.salesflow.io
About our company and team: careers.salesflow.io
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Has "thick skin" and is able to handle complaints and unpleasant customers.
- Good comprehension skills- ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
- Fluently speak and write in English
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Responsible and accountable
- An amazing sense of humor and wants to be part of an in-house team
Computer knowledge/ skills
- Some experience working with technical products such as software
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Excellent typing skills
- Some knowledge and experience with Ticketing systems, online chats, and email handling queries
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
- Tech-savvy, troubleshooting, diagnosis, and technical review
- Custom integrations, API, IPs, and proxy experience/knowledge are a bonus
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customers' needs
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrate ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Demonstrate conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solution
- Excellent time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Troubleshooting, escalation, and ticket resolution
- Ability to approach problems rationally and logically
- Action-oriented and self-disciplined
- Extremely detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to handle multiple customer queries and tasks
- Proactive and team player
- Ability to convey technical information to a general audience
- Ability to carry out responsibilities with minimal direction
- 2+ years of experience in technical customer service or help desk capacity required.
- Some experience with multi-line telephones, online ticketing systems, and technical support 1st and 2nd line support.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience- £20K to £24K year (equivalent to €23K to € 28K)
- Paid holidays
- Formal training programs
- Career growth opportunities
- Super fun and friendly team
- Working hours in UK Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) (EMEA team)
The selected candidate is expected to remain current in product changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing education. If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application.
We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Please do not apply if you are not based in Europe.