Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa, or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC-3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we’re creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast.
Reporting to the Customer Success Lead, we are looking for an Associate Customer Success Manager to help onboard our growing portfolio of customers.
The Customer Success team onboards and nurtures Hotjar customers by increasing customer activation and engagement through multiple communication channels. Associate Customer Success Managers work closely with customers at the pre-sale or onboarding stage most often, focusing on activating Hotjar’s product and getting to first value.
- Conduct onboarding and training calls with leads and customers to help them get value from Hotjar as quickly as possible.
- Work closely with Sales and Support to deliver an efficient onboarding experience.
- Expand the Customer Success team’s impact by trialing new programs and training customers on new features, which are released at a rapid pace.
- Share customer feedback, oversee escalations, and align on product positioning to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
- A minimum of one year of experience in a customer-facing role for a technical product.
- Experience leading calls and presentations with customers.
- Product savvy - able to develop both a technical and value-led understanding of our products in order to speak confidently with customers and communicate their needs back to our team.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture, and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party.
The compensation range for this role is €55,000 to €75,000 annually based on experience. Where the offer typically falls in the range of €65,000 to €70,000. Our ranges are established after performing market research and the specific compensation amount of the offer will be determined based on relative experience, skills, and equity across the team. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks valued at more than €10,000 a year, plus stock options and 40 days of vacation. These have been chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the annual leave and Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Hotjar pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product, and our company, better.