Headquarters: New York
Circle is building the modern community platform for every creator and brand in the world: think "Shopify for creator/brand-led communities". We make it really easy for creators and brands to bring their discussions, membership and content all into one place.
We have big dreams for where to take our platform, and want you to join us in our journey. We're looking to expand our customer support team! This role is a fixed schedule and requires working at least one weekend day.
This is a 100% remote role. We're now a fully remote team of 65 (and growing!) based in the U.S., Colombia, Portugal, India, Argentina, Slovenia, and other countries. We have a preference for candidates in U.S. and European time zones.
Check out our Careers page for more information about us.
- Prioritize customer issues across our email and community channels.
- Become an expert on the Circle product, along with our internal staff admin tool.
- Advise creators on practical solutions as they launch and build their communities.
- Troubleshoot a wide range of issues across multiple browsers and our iOS app.
- Escalate feedback to inform and improve our product.
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to troubleshoot complex technical issues.
- Identify trends from customer inquiries to suggest proactive solutions.
- Contribute to the Knowledge Base/FAQ and other customer-facing support resources.
Who we're looking for
- 1-2 years of experience.
- You have strong written communication skills.
- You are excited to be a part of an early startup with some serious traction.
- You've supported customers for a consumer SaaS product.
- You're skilled at understanding and implementing technical workflows at a fast pace.
- You love understanding customer needs, and get satisfaction out of being extremely helpful.
- You want to be involved in the early days of a startup and have a strong voice to inform product development and our roadmap.
- You have experience walking customers through advanced technical troubleshooting processes.
- You have experience using Zapier to automate workflows (ideal, but not a must-have.)
- You have experience working with community products (ideal, but not a must-have.)