Headquarters: Portland, US
This is an exciting and formative moment in Rally’s growth as a product and a company. If you are interested in building something new, want to work with emergent technology, and collaborate with kind, fun, and thoughtful people, we encourage you to apply.
Want to learn more about Rally and hear from our leadership? Check out our blog for more on the product, our philosophy around headless commerce, and our next steps in Web3. You can also read more about Rally on our About Us page. And, you can listen to Jordan Gal, our CEO, talking about Rally on his podcast here. Want to experience the Rally checkout live? You can see it in action on our demo store.
This role will
- Be hands-on with customers, owning the technical onboarding from the first onboarding call to full product implementation.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all new customers.
- Troubleshoot and advise on technical and non-technical issues as they arise, working with Product and Engineering on potential solutions.
- Go above and beyond to genuinely solve the merchant’s issue.
- Act with empathy and understanding, providing a best-in-class customer experience.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Engineering, and Product to create a seamless experience for the customer.
- Create and maintain a strong feedback loop between different departments, communicating issues as they arise and consolidating these issues into themes to inform future product decisions.
- Create and document a repeatable onboarding process, modifying it over time to optimize the experience for both the merchant and the team.
- Document learnings and technical details in the form of technical documentation for future usage by the Support team.
- A background in development, either in-house or through solo projects
- 3+ years of experience in a technical support role, with a strong emphasis on technical implementation and troubleshooting
- The ability to identify user error versus a bug and send clear and informative feedback to the Product and Engineering team
- Deep knowledge of web services and APIs
- Experience writing and editing technical documentation
- The ability to communicate clearly and empathetically in both written and verbal forms
- Stong organizational skills
- An understanding of the e-commerce space and strategic SaaS product onboarding
- Interest in blockchain technology, Web3, and cryptocurrency
- Comfort in the relative chaos of working at an early-stage startup
This is a full-time, fully remote role.
Who We Are
Benefits & Perks
- We are a small team; your work will have a big impact
- Meaningful equity and competitive pay
- Comprehensive, employer-paid health benefits
- Stipends for work-from-home setup
- Learning and development resources
- Flexible work schedule, with an open vacation policy
- A kind, thoughtful, and enthusiastic team
Rally is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Rally asks respectfully to only apply through the application form and do not email/apply directly to Rally. Any applications sent directly to Rally will not be considered. Recruiters and Agencies please do not contact Rally directly.