For a well known client we are looking to hire three team members for their call center
French knowledge needed.
- Answer incoming phone calls from healthcare providers, clients and members nationwide and identify the type of assistance the customer needs.
- Attempt first call resolution through provider education on both inbound and outbound calls.
- Ask appropriate questions and listen actively to identify specific questions or issues while documenting required information in computer systems
- Attempt first call resolution through provider education, and by researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions with leadership; escalating unresolved problems to the appropriate department.
- Required to meet specific call center performance metrics of productivity and quality assurance.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
- Maintain awareness of and ensure adherence to the standards
- French knowledge is essential
- High School Diploma and/or some College
- 2+ years of experience within healthcare industry, preferable in a call center environment.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel & Internet Explorer
- Strong prioritizing & organizational skills
- Excellent customer service & telephone skills
- High school diploma, required
- Some college, preferred
Please send your cv in word format along with these details
- Your full name:
- Your contact details
- Salary/Rate needed
- When can you join if offered
- A copy of your Driving license
- If you are on visa, copy of your visa
- provided by Dice