Improving healthcare through innovative technology is at the core of Intelerad's work. Our scalable medical imaging platform connects clinicians to a powerful imaging ecosystem that is fast, smart, and tapped into the data they need, no matter their location. We're focused on delivering a best-in-class medical image management solution that improves provider efficiency, decreases the cost of healthcare, and improves the overall health of populations.
Intelerad offers one of healthcare's most comprehensive imaging and analytics platforms. Headquartered in Raleigh, NC and Montreal, Intelerad has nearly 700 employees located in offices across six countries. The company empowers nearly 2,000 healthcare organizations around the world with the speed, scalability, and simplicity needed to increase business performance while, most importantly, improving patient outcomes. Intelerad's modern enterprise solutions have been acknowledged by a Best in KLAS recognition, ranking #1 for PACS Asia/Oceania in the 2021 Best in KLAS: Global Software (Non-US) report. To learn more, visit intelerad.com and follow Intelerad on LinkedIn and Twitter.
The After Hours Customer Support Analyst at Ambra Health (now part of Intelerad) is a full-time, exempt position. You will be the primary after-hours technical resource for Ambra's customers, which range from major hospital networks to small radiology facilities. As a member of the After Hours Support team, you will play an integral role in ensuring our software is properly configured and is working effectively and efficiently at all times. You will be responsible for real-time troubleshooting of Ambra's products and software and be expected to resolve cases submitted by our customers in a timely manner. The After Hours Customer Support Analyst reports directly to an After Hours Team Lead.
This is a remote position.
- Answer phone calls, chats and tickets for existing Ambra customers.
- Work within the platform to troubleshoot complex issues and configurations.
- Understand the complexity of the system to better resolve issues.
- Effectively utilize multiple software tools to ensure rapid resolution of customer cases.
- Work with existing Analysts/Senior Analysts to manage the case queue.
- Properly escalate technical issues internally when necessary.
- Install and configure Ambra's software to assist in customer deployments.
- Effective problem solver with the ability to multitask
- Self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to function at a high-level during non-conventional work hours
- Interest in continuous improvement and learning new skill sets
- Experience in technical customer service a plus
- Experience with SaaS or other technical software a plus
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to complete a 30 minute online assessment as part of your application.
Intelerad and Ambra Health Combine to Form the Global Industry Leader in Cloud PACS and Enterprise Imaging
Intelerad Partners with Strategic Radiology to Bring Innovative Medical Image Management Solutions to More than 1,300 Radiologists Across the US
Meet Intelerad's Leadership Team: