Headquarters: Minneapolis, MN
About SureSwift Capital
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 130+ people in 14 time zones around the world.
While we do work hard, we all work remote, and according to our own schedules that make the most sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time...unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you.
We value creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and are committed to building a culture where everyone thrives! SureSwift Capital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your Daily Challenges
When we welcome you aboard we’ll introduce you to your team, which consists of the DevOps Engineering Manager and other support specialists. These are the people you’ll work closely with day-to-day.
Once you get settled in and learn more about the team, your day to day activities as a full-time Technical Support Specialist will look something like this:
- Provide great technical support to SureSwift Capital internal teams.
- Provide account management, password management, and computer application support.
- Resolve how-to and basic technical support tickets, ensure the reputation for excellent and friendly support is maintained.
- Provide on-boarding and off-boarding account support.
- Support the tools of SureSwift Capital
- Add small “how-to” articles and FAQs to the support portal
Your Experience and Qualifications
- At least 1 year of technical support experience, 2 years preferred
- 1+ years of experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- 1+ years of experience working with remote teams
- Experience with CRM Software - Freshdesk a plus
- Experience with various desktop applications (Slack, Google Workspace, etc.)
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is a full-time remote/work from home position.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thanks for the time you took to read about this opportunity.
Please let the company know you found this position on
remote-customer-service-jobs.com so we can keep
providing you with quality jobs.