Job Title : Call Center Manager - (service or sales call center)
Location: 100 % Remote
Duration - Fulltime
We are seeking a Call Center Manager to drive operational excellence with our Philippines based call center. The call center is managed by a 3rd Party vendor, and the individual should be able to track key performance indicators to lead, coach and inspire the customer service representatives (CSRs) to provide the best service and support to our customers.
You must have proven Call Center Management Experience and a focus centered on Customer Satisfaction/Retention. The role will also require engaging with local store managers (restaurants) to gather feedback regarding agent performance and ensuring training of agents to meet store guidelines.
This position requires adept management skills guiding the CSRs to meet company objectives and goals expected from this multi-faceted team. You will be managing both people and processes: Tracking quantity and quality of customer contacts, forecasting phone volume to ensure adequate staffing needs, coaching and mentoring individuals to expand their restaurant menu knowledge so they become confident and fluid with taking orders and handling customer queries.
Customer Service/Call Center Manager Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Proven experience leading a team in a fast-paced, high-volume and fluid call center environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills with a strong ability to openly and effectively communicate
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to motivate employees by utilizing inspirational coaching and leadership skills to cultivate a level of company and personal success
- Prepare reports and analyze customer service data to ensure resources are properly allocated, maximized efficiencies are reached and customer's experience surpass any expectations put in place
- Evaluate new associates as needed, promote accordingly and terminate associates when necessary
- Plan, facilitate and lead department meetings and training
- Provide a vision and strategy to continually improve and grow the call center while preserving the customer experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent experience required
- Five (5) years of prior work experience as a manager in a service or sales call center
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Familiar with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategies
- Proficiency with necessary technology, including phone systems
- Restaurant industry knowledge is a plus
- provided by Dice