Legend Trading is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join a leading cryptocurrency trading firm based in San Francisco Bay Area and Hong Kong. This role will provide an ideal stepping-stone for someone who's interested in the promising cryptocurrency industry.
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide support for our global customers by investigating, troubleshooting and resolving customer issues via multiple channels (email, live chat and phone), eventually to ensure customer satisfaction and drive the company's business grow healthily.
About Legend Trading
Legend Trading is a leading cryptocurrency trading firm that offers deep liquidity and competitive quotes for counterparties to execute large orders. Treasure Box, Legend's robust electronic trading system has been utilized by institutions around the globe. Legend partners with major exchanges, wallets, stablecoins, DeFi service providers, Bitcoin miners including Huobi, OKEX, Gate.io, Phemex, Bitrue, Bitmart, LGO Markets, Abra, Lendf.me, Dorahacks, IOTEX, and more.
This is a fully remote role requiring English fluency. You can join as a full-time employee or an independent contractor, depends on your location and preference.
- 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST or
- 5:00 PM - 1:00 AM PST or
- 1:00 AM - 9:00 AM PST
- Utilizing e-mail, live chat, and phone support to respond to 20 to 50 client enquiries regarding Cryptocurrency transactions, bank wire/ACH transfers and various other Crypto related products on a daily basis.
- Liaise with our finance and trading team to ensure that client deposits/transactions are processed quickly
- Support our high value customers and institutions onboard
- Knowing our products inside and out to answer questions correctly.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Hands-on Crypto trading experience, preferably on multiple platforms
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in financial services and/or customer support
- Strong written English communication skills
- Experience with different channels of support, including voice, e-mail and/or chat
- Highly organized, excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Security and privacy focused
Nice to have
- Finance or Investment background
- Previous working experience in cryptocurrency industry
- Fluency in Mandarin/Chinese is a big plus