Wasabi is looking for a Technical Support Engineer with AWS storage experience to join our team. This is an opportunity to leverage your experience in cloud storage and networking infrastructure. You'll be surrounded by people who are smart and passionate about cloud storage, and believe that world-class service is critical to customer success. You will support and simplify the operational scalability that sustains Wasabi's strong growth. Your success will be measurable and visible.
On a typical day, Wasabi technical support engineers might deep dive to determine the root cause of a customer issue, investigate why a performance metric is trending the wrong way, consult with the top engineers at Wasabi, or discuss new approaches to automate operational issues.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Help our enterprise customers integrate their applications with Wasabi
- Assist our partners successfully deploy Wasabi into their customer environments
- Explore the inner workings of the S3 protocol and how it communicates with Wasabi's services
- Engage Wasabi sales and development engineers worldwide to enhance our service
Wasabi is based in Boston MA but we are open to remote candidates based elsewhere in the United States. Travel is not required for this position.
- Must have hands-on experience with AWS S3
- Bachelors of Science degree in a technical field or 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- 1+ years experience in technical support or network operations
- Experience supporting mission-critical systems that operate 24 x 7 x 365
- AWS cloud certifications
- Understanding of Linux and networking protocols such as HTTP, TCP/IP, DNS, TLS.