Headquarters: Nowhere :)
About the Role
- This is a full-time, remote position.
- This job is Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm in your timezone. For this role, we’re looking for people based in Europe (UTC +0 to UTC +2) and in the US (EST).
- We're seeking fluent English speakers/writers.
- You have at least three years of experience working in customer support for a SaaS product, and you are comfortable working remotely.
- You're an aspiring generalist, but you're more technical than the typical customer support professional. You are well-versed in HTML/CSS, DNS settings, and you've got a good understanding of content management systems. Maybe you can code, maybe you're excellent at QA, or maybe you're good at solving tricky problems. You have a wide skillset that would allow you to get up-to-speed quickly.
- You’re an incredible communicator and a great writer. You can take complex subjects and break them down using clear and simple writing. As a remote team, your communication skills are critical to your success.
- You are organized and self-sufficient. You thrive in an environment where you can do great work independently. You’re someone who enjoys working autonomously and you don’t need much oversight to get things done.
- You care deeply about doing good work. You take initiative and ownership to see things through to completion—if it needs doing, you do it.
- When you don’t know something, you try to figure it out. You ask good questions, and you embrace the chance to grow and get better. You are a resourceful problem-solver, with a strong desire to learn.
- This job is not a stepping stone to another role at Ghost. You’re passionate about support and the important role it plays in a company, and you're excited to continue to sharpen your skills in a customer-facing position.
Day-to-day you will...
- Help existing customers with a broad range of questions about our product—from updating invoices to installing themes, right down to troubleshooting DNS issues.
- Chat with potential customers to help them figure out if Ghost will be a good fit.
- Teach customers how to build, launch, and sustain a Ghost-powered membership site.
- Collaborate directly with Engineering to solve a tough technical problem for a customer.
- Provide relevant and timely product feedback to other teams within Ghost.
- Work with Product and Marketing to review, test, and help ship new features.
- Help develop and refine support process to make sure we’re always improving.