Technical Support Team Lead - Remote - US, Canada, Europe, South America
Argyle provides a single global access point to employment data. From that access point, any business can process verifications & gain real-time transparency into earnings. By removing the barriers between a worker and the business, Argyle has reimagined how employment data can be used.
Our dynamic and international team works in a fast-paced environment remotely from over 15 different countries and have co-working offices, based in Vilnius and New York.
One of the crucial points for our growth is the quality of service we provide to our customers. We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Technical Support Engineer to join our team and support our US customer base.
Are you a tech enthusiast who loves helping customers? Then you might just be what we are looking for!
As our Technical Support Engineer you will be responsible for the more complicated and technical issues and provide a good communication structure between the support department and the development team.
What will you do?
- Provide technical support for integrations
- Help our customers with technical questions
- Help in managing and coordination of incidents
- Engage with the cross functional teams like operations and engineering to build, drive and improve tools and processes for quicker issue resolution
- Proficiency with API Development **a must**
- Become an Argyle technical expert
- Code engineering support
- Working closely with our engineering team
- Investigating & escalating support tickets
- Excellent communication skills